No announcement yet.

Inside GEMS okm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello funfinder, there is truth in what you say and I am well placed to confirm it, I live in Algeria and I operate in the world of detection and indeed, from Iran to the Mauritania, those who are detectorists know very little about detector technology and they believe more in galactic guns and other LRLs than in classic metal detectors, why will you tell me, because these people are all looking without exception for a hidden treasure or a container full of banknotes or buried Roman treasures, they always ask if the detector can go up to ten meters or if it can give you a real 3D image or if a satellite provides it with information, all with a little black magic, jinns (genius) and supertitions and they believe in this hard as iron and if you have the misfortune to explain to them the limits of technology in this area, they take you for an donkey and it is at these times that idiots insincere tricksters like the Turks, or Asians in general rush into this breach which for them is a real El Dorado

Comment

I've studied very well since many years what TRUTH really is but the problem in this world is "subjective effectivity" or how I should call it, starting already with: men are thinking different (aka wanting something else) than women. Hahaha

I like all the Northern African countries because of culture, wisdom, music, history and lifestyle, same as Egypt and Lebanon and not just because of treasures! hahaha btw. I watched the complete series from Egypt starring the singer Haifa Wehbe, 5 years ago, in arabic with subtitles. Also nice weather there in North-Africa with good temperatures in winter for treasure-hunting.

What many are not understanding is that life goes on and they should better seek first a very good motivation for their life and not the fast and huge treasure. The Homo Sapiens originates from dust and ends as dust, as some are telling the crowd at funerals. -laugh-

btw. sometimes the real important treasures are finding "you" and not that "you" are the one who can find them. This is rather a question of good fate or luck and not how good is the equipment. There was a guy who found a totally clear emerald just by walking around while miners found such a superb stone not for 20 years!

Thats also the reason why the Pendant Of Luck comes with a special lucky fate-talisman. If you are perhaps a muslim you might know already about the meaning of such talismans because the middle- and far-eastern philosophers are dealing with them since thousands of years. They are and were able to "construct" them, same as me. Thats why I'm also pretty shocked that nobody here understood directly what this is in the first place! How blinded, brainwashed or irritated people can be (and remain - if there is not any help...) or live at all !?

Luck and motivation is the most important part of treasure-hunting anyway. Guys who buy "miracle-LRLs" think that money can buy everything inclusive finding all the greatest treasures but they often pay a high price by getting betrayed by all these "wishdream-providers".
      The biggest luck for a real treasure-hunter is that he CAN BE HAPPY about totally everything what he or she finds! No matter what it is, even if its deadly stuff. People need an ongoing great treasure-hunting-journey and not one big hit and after it, everything is over. And always: Good luck!

Comment

good evening, I am a native of Paris - (France) but I currently live in Algeria, if people here think like that with regard to detection, it is because the vast majority are poor and they see treasures everywhere, you would be surprising to see that I am asked every day for treasures that exist only in their imagination even if it is true that there are still some, myself having found an urn containing 115 Islamic coins in pure gold dating of fourteen centuries but I based myself on reality, study of the places favorable to have been inhabited by the ancient people by analyzing the pottery covering the ground and by using the surf master PI from whites, our only point of disagreement as Muslim is that everything that happens to me comes from the creator and not by the use of a talisman despite that some of my fellow citizens believe in it otherwise I would be a potential polytheist, I give you an example of what my fellow citizens believe in ; for them the red mercury is natural and it costs billions per gram and they would give it to a genius who by drinking it would increase its lifespan and he would show them all the gold deposits in the basement which makes me laugh in any case, then they see lapidary signs everywhere which would indicate hidden treasures, in short, they are in a dead end and do not want to hear a course on the real technology of metal detectors that is where I leave them dream
        regards

Click image for larger version

Name:	Aghlabide Gold 2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	105.1 KB
ID:	362606

Comment

Such a belief was held in Europe in the Middle Ages

Comment

What I like is that you have found something very rare of value which would be otherwise lost for all times.
            I'm anyway the person who likes if people are becoming what really belongs to them. Which is kind of fate.

And this is a big difference compared with hoarding usual gold-stuff just out of greed. Or buying LRL for just this purpose.
            Because my view of gold and riches is very critical - especially in this world where the one have all and the others nothing.

Its also different from self gold-mining or nuggets-finding where the gold represents the payment for the own hard work
            and all kind of expenditures. So thats why I hope and I'm pretty sure you will have good luck with these gold coins.
            Also because they got into the right hands which can deal with such stuff the right and fair way.

Hell yeah, there are many ties between France and North Africa, I watched the french Comedy Movie "Pattaya" a few
            days ago and other films like about the suburbs of Paris. Do they speak as second language francaise in Algeria?

My special talisman is a little bit different but it has very old roots. Its pure "perfectionism" and also a "game of luck".
            Its a bit comparable with the luck pattern inside of Slot-Machines which are based on random coincidence generators.
            But its my own talisman which did not exists in this world before, while similar ones are existing since 1000 of years.

And yes, people need TO BELIEVE IN TREASURES - especially in very poor countries, because they want a better life.
            But its a huge crime that firms take advantage of this, so I have no problems if the OKM-guys become glued to death!
            Money reigns the world and thats why many lawyers allow all kind of deadly fraud; they get paid by the corruption fees.
            There is a very evil mechanism behind - wishful-thinkers and wishful-tinkerers are supporting such companies because
            "it is their life" (in some way same as priests with heaven or hell) that they must find their huge treasure at all costs !!!
            We see this in the LRL-forum - there is no way to convince these lunatics from the opposite - it is their fate to "dream"
            and to protect their "life-dreams" at all costs, otherwise their complete worldview would fall apart. What a wasted life.

Comment

by the way I had this idea recently at the Pendant Of Luck thread:
              to create some kind of MD-plough which goes under the desert-sand-surface; Sahara etc
              Now you have a new opportunity!

Comment

Good evening, here in Algeria almost every people speak an read franch and it's my native language .I don't think you're going to find much in the Sahara because the only places that are full of nuggets have all been registered in the public domain and are constantly monitored by the military, border guards and customs and moreover they don't were not at all inhabited by the Greeks, the Romans or the Berbers except for a few places where the occupation of these places dates back to the Neolithic era when the Sahara was green (neolithic arrowheads attached), to hope to find the grail, it is rather necessary to inspect all the littoral, it is there that are the best chances and to finish about OKM, there with a proverb which says: " in the country of the blind, the one-eyed is king " then let OKM finish his job as long as there will be idiots who don't want to hear anything.
                good night

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Size:	451.9 KB
ID:	362679 Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Size:	443.4 KB
ID:	362680 Click image for larger version

Name:	3.jpg
Size:	667.1 KB
ID:	362681 Click image for larger version

Name:	MAXIMINUS AVERS.jpg
Size:	172.3 KB
ID:	362682Click image for larger version

Name:	MAXIMINUS REVERS.jpg
Size:	192.6 KB
ID:	362683

Comment

Originally posted by AK48 View Post
                  (neolithic arrowheads attached)

[ATTACH]56987[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]56988[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]56989[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]56990[/ATTACH][ATTACH]56991[/ATTACH]
                  Found with a Nexus metal detector? -> https://www.facebook.com/groups/8586...00002677145409

Comment

exactely Mr Qiaozhi but my Nexus is more for big and medium targets very deep than small items

Comment

Thanks for the interesting pictures.

And nice question about the Nexus - thats a Bulgaria-UK coproduction. Or from a BG-citizen who went to England. Also with nice huge coils for those who can handle it or like to find the larger, deeper stuff.

Besides the desert-plough I have made today another great invention! hahaha - I'm so pleasureful excited about it!
                      Good for me and you that I can post it here because all those inventions could become too much for a single person anyway - listen:

The Pendant Of Luck has to be drop- or eliptical-shaped (because of weight and "flight"-attributes) and on a 5 meter long rope with very fast IB-circuit at the other side of the rope - connected by cable or wireless transmitter!
                      Now you can whirl it around and cover a huge area within 2 seconds - just depends on the radius.

You can throw it into the Sahara and with one circle-turn you can check 30 meters. 30cm broad.

this is simple Pi-calculation - 10m diameter (= 5m radius or 5m long rope) = 31,4m circumference or search-area
                      π = 3.14
                      https://calculife.com/online-circumference-calculator/

Its also good for the steppe and grass-lands. The larger the coil the more you can find very fast.
                      10-30cm eliptic-coils. Too many stones and obstacles would kill this hunting-method or the coil.
                      Beginners can start with a 3 meter or 10 feet long rope.

A rope with a cable attached (or transceiver, or at least a wireless headphone) and extra electronic-unit inside the handle is needed cause the coil is 5 meters away from you and you no longer hear the signals. Or 10 meters - I haven't tested it how far you can throw such a drop-, eliptical or American football shaped plastic-thing with coil inside.

Yeah - the french language - I can understand ca. 20% - its all "roman" dialect same as portuguese or spanish.

I guess you can find everything everywhere - its just a question of amount, chance and probabilty.
                      But of course not if its below 10 meters of sand. The Sahara first would be good for fortresses, antique settlements, temples, necropolis locations and old roads. Do you know how deep or high such sand-dunes are becoming usually?

Same as the Silk Road when it crosses the Taklamakan desert inside of China.
                      The main harbor cities might also still offer a lot under water or outside the main oldtowns.
                      The damned 2nd Worldwar with Rommel the desert fox of course polluted also a huge area.
                      Together with newer wars at some African countries which could have used land-mines etc.

Comment

hello he is a bulgarian citizen who resides in bulgaria and who has a sales shop in the united kingdom, he must probably be an engineer, he is a good person, his detectors are powerful and precise between ferrous and non-ferrous and this in all metal mode but they are still a bit heavy and you just have to get used to them, mine is the Nexus Standard MKII with the double OO coil , it's an Induction Balance detector
                        your idea for the coil is great but you are a hell of a joker
                        and the sahara dunes can reach 100 to 200 meters
                        The damned 2nd Worldwar with Rommel wasn't in Algeria , The Second Battle of El-Alamein is an episode of the Desert War during World War II. It took place from October 23, 1942 to November 3, 1942, near El-Alamein in Egypt, and opposed the 8th British Army led by Bernard Montgomery to the Deutsches Afrika Korps of Erwin Rommel.

Comment

Before I forget it - Guyane (gold-digging series @ South-America) is in french, too:
                          https://www.geotech1.com/forums/show...966#post292966

Yes, this is a funny invention now - throwing the "MD-Coil-Lasso" around and catch some treasure with it! hahaha

Hope the laws in Algeria are less idiotical; we had someone here from Alexandria, Egypt which first had to find a homebrew detector.
                          I offered to bring him some cool MD personally but so far no chance because of the worse situations in Turkey, Lebanon etc.

100 meters... wow - I guessed already that these dunes could become that massive, estimated from some photos. But depends on the location, some dunes are only 3 meters and can get easy removed by heavier road-building-equipment. This is also concering from the desert-sand or dunes "devoured" hahaha antique towns and temples.

I guess people at locations where MDs are bad working (too "thick" sand, rock or ice) are easier seduced into LRL-fraud like OKM.
                          Same as people in need for water are heading for these water-dowsers. Most of them just drilling by pure luck many holes in the ground until finally they hit some spring or everywhere around ground-water after enough tries.

Comment

AK, check your PM if you're interested in a guy from France who also went to Africa, just a little bit more to the south and 100 years ago Hahaha btw. Now in these times of war, inflation and expensive oil/gas many will try to find or buy gold but they have bad luck, if those who buy it later from them will rip 'em off - which they will do! So also be careful with your coins. These goons even close their online etc shops when the gold-price is too low so they don't lose any money. And the big advantage of these disgusting or better called "sinful" high prices which OKM and Mineoro demands is, that usual people can't afford it - so they are safe from losing their money.

Comment

can you share more link on Facebook

Comment

hello , i checked it thank you for this marvellous journey
                                regards
                                the only thing can okm end mineoro do is : to detect your money in your pocket from very long distance as mineoro from brazil to middle east and africa and okm from berlin and turkey to middle east and africa , what a depth ! ah ah ah !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X