Accumeter VI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Carl-NC View Post
    This is what I have so far. I need to double-check the value of the cap, and to make sure I've drawn the VOM hook-up correctly.

Once you remove the DC-AC converter, the power supply circuit for the VOM, and the switch network, you are left with the equivalent circuit at the bottom. A resistor, a light bulb, a capacitor, and a VOM. All for $3495. Is that capitalism, or what?

- Carl

Hey bro. Can i ask you the current(ampere) rating of the 24v?thanks a lot

Comment

This is what I have so far. I need to double-check the value of the cap, and to make sure I've drawn the VOM hook-up correctly.

Once you remove the DC-AC converter, the power supply circuit for the VOM, and the switch network, you are left with the equivalent circuit at the bottom. A resistor, a light bulb, a capacitor, and a VOM. All for $3495. Is that capitalism, or what?

- Carl
      hello. i just wanna ask if what should i use in VOM?is it voltmeter or the ohmmeter?and what multiplier shoul i use?thanks a lot

Comment

Originally posted by Esteban View Post
        Found in internet.

Originally from The Radio Constructor (1966). Have ten levels for each depth. Maybe you can added more... The combinated key select the desirables electrodes.

Only have the info in Spanish and Russian.

any english translation? thank you

Comment

Hey carl. Good day!

Just wanna ask about the schematic of accumeter VI that you posted. I would like to clarify if what specifically in VOM did you use?is it ohmmeter or voltmeter?(DC or AC) And what is the range did you use?

The accumeter is using a nprmal analog VOM? Or calibrated VOM?

thanks a lot!
          I already made my own but the pointed of the test probe doesnt go back to the infinite state in the range of x10 or x100.

Please help me

Comment

Originally posted by Bhathu saaii View Post
            Hey carl. Good day!

Just wanna ask about the schematic of accumeter VI that you posted. I would like to clarify if what specifically in VOM did you use?is it ohmmeter or voltmeter?(DC or AC) And what is the range did you use?

The accumeter is using a nprmal analog VOM? Or calibrated VOM?
            As I recall, an ohmmeter. I didn't build it, just posted the schematic. Accumeter uses an ordinary analog VOM. Use the range that gives the best resolution and record the actual readings.

Comment

As I recall, an ohmmeter. I didn't build it, just posted the schematic. Accumeter uses an ordinary analog VOM. Use the range that gives the best resolution and record the actual readings.
              Thanks a lot carl..im done..i use ohmmeter but it also worked using voltmeter..anyway,the 14v 2w bulb isnt available here..ive tried ordering it online,the shipping fee is too much than the price of my bulb..do you have any idea if how much does it cost to ship from new york to the philippines? Just a small box with bulb..thanks a lot carl..

Comment

I expect the bulb is used as a current-variable resistor. That is, as current increases the bulb resistance increases. You can probably use a variety of bulbs here, like 12V automotive.

Comment

I expect the bulb is used as a current-variable resistor. That is, as current increases the bulb resistance increases. You can probably use a variety of bulbs here, like 12V automotive.
                  Thanks a lot carl..im done..i use ohmmeter but it also worked using voltmeter..anyway,the 14v 2w bulb isnt available here..ive tried ordering it online,the shipping fee is too much than the price of my bulb..do you have any idea if how much does it cost to ship from new york to the philippines? Just a small box with bulb..thanks a lot carl..

Yes, automotive tail light bulb.
                  Try auto supply store or automotive junk yard or someone that does auto repairs.
                  I am sure that are bulb where you live that will work.

Comment

Thanks a lot carl ������ i agree with you..that is why i used 12volts bulb..anyway,my friend do have an accumeter and he purchased it from USA. Everytime he hit a big depo load, his bulb is busted..thats why he buy more bulbs and kept it as an extra bulb..
                    Thanks again..know,im making my own inverter..do you have any suggested schematic of inverter using 12volts 220volts 3amperes?

Comment

Originally posted by waltr View Post
                      Yes, automotive tail light bulb.
                      Try auto supply store or automotive junk yard or someone that does auto repairs.
                      I am sure that are bulb where you live that will work.

Yes. It worked ������

Comment

Thanks a lot carl ������ i agree with you..that is why i used 12volts bulb..anyway,my friend do have an accumeter and he purchased it from USA. Everytime he hit a big depo load, his bulb is busted..thats why he buy more bulbs and kept it as an extra bulb..
                        Another option is use (3) 6V bulbs in series. And use higher current (wattage) bulbs.

Thanks again..know,im making my own inverter..do you have any suggested schematic of inverter using 12volts 220volts 3amperes?
                        No, there are probably designs floating around the Internet, or in archives of Popular Electronics or Radio Electronics.

Comment

Another option is use (3) 6V bulbs in series. And use higher current (wattage) bulbs.

No, there are probably designs floating around the Internet, or in archives of Popular Electronics or Radio Electronics.
                          Thanks a lot carl..ill try it

Comment

Ciao per favore Carl mi mandi per favore dove si attaccano i fili dell VOM analogica

Comment

Across the capacitor, as shown in the schematic.

Comment

ciao carl, sono nuovo. per favore ho avuto un (accumulatore pro) ho iniziato a fare lo schema. ma prima di finirlo mio caro fratello il venduto ora ho bisogno del collegamento dei fili del vom che del'inverter. e grazie carl un grande saluto

Comment

Working...
                                X