No announcement yet.

Accumeter VI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ciao carl, sono nuovo. per favore ho avuto un (accumulatore pro) ho iniziato a fare lo schema. ma prima di finirlo mio caro fratello il venduto ora ho bisogno del collegamento dei fili del vom che dell'inverter. e grazie carl un grande saluto [ATTACH] 47125 [/ ATTACH]
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by gombary View Post
      ciao carl, sono nuovo. per favore ho avuto un (accumulatore pro) ho iniziato a fare lo schema. ma prima di finirlo mio caro fratello il venduto ora ho bisogno del collegamento dei fili del vom che dell'inverter. e grazie carl un grande saluto [ATTACH] 47125 [/ ATTACH]
      Please read the forum rules -> Basic Rules of the Forums
      and make your posts in English.

Comment

hello carl i am new. please i had a (accumeter pro) i started making the scheme. but before finishing it my dear brother the sold now i need the connection of the wires of the vom that of the inverter. and thanks carl a big greetinClick image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190813_191505.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	1.03 MB
ID:	354668g
        Attached Files

Comment

Post #19 has the only schematic I have available right now.

Comment

Hi gombary Do you still need help accumeter pro ? my email [email protected]

Comment

I have some questions on the ACM6. I have parts ordered, but wasn't sure about the meters. On the equivalent schematic what do I set the VOM to read? Is it supposed to read AC current? At what level? Also, when reading the voltage at the probes, as in a Wenner Array, can I use a digital voltmeter? If I don't use one that can read small AC voltages, can I use it with a diode and read DC voltages? Many thanks! Hope these aren't stupid questions.
              Jim

Comment

I think I answered my own questions. The Accumeter 6 is not a power source for doing Resistivity surveys...it's a self-contained ground resistance tester. Keep putting the probes closer together until the bulb just flickers...sort of like ground balancing a detector. Then you wander around, driving the probes in and seeing what happens. if you get close enough to metal, the bulb lights. I'd guess you have to get pretty close for that to happen, depending on the general conductivity of the soil. Now I'm wondering if I can do away with the capacitor and resistor, install a diode and ammeter in series with one of the leads going to the C1-C2 probes, record the current value, and check the voltage at P1-P2, and record that value. Then you can calculate the resistance of the soil at that location. Having soil R, you can calculate the soil resistivity. Must be something wrong with this idea...it's too easy.
                JIM

Comment

Hello, I have an MLL100 device. Unfortunately, it fell off the mountain and the meter is broken. Is this meter a voltmeter or an ammeter or an ohmmeter?

Comment

Yokogawa 260424, 0-50mV DC volts

Comment

• Is it an ammeter or a voltmeter?

Comment

• DC volts = voltmeter

Comment

• Carl, my friend, why did the company tell me that it is an ammeter, not a voltmeter, and the mll inverter is also burnt, what are its specifications so that I can replace it? Thank you, my good friend.

Comment

• This is your specification ammeter

https://www.alliedelec.com/product/y...ecpk/70245836/

Comment

• I'm looking at a label on the back of the meter that has the exact model number. It is possible that the design was changed at some point. Does you meter have any markings or label?
                              I have no idea on the inverter, I think the Accumeter was 24vac but I don't know what the MLL uses. Does your inverter have any markings or label?

Comment

• Thank you. The meter has a label. Give me an email so I can send it to you, but unfortunately the inverter does not have a label. I will only send you the photo of the inverter.

Comment

Working...
                                X