Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheap Geophysics Instrument

Hi all!

My laboratory product several geophysics instrument such as resistivity meter and sonic. The price is much cheaper than others with the high quality. Please contact me at [email protected] for detail. We guarantee all our product.

Thank you

Hilfan

Cheap Stuff???

Hilfan, You may have Better Luck Advertising your insterments in the For SALE Section of This WebSite. Additionally, I personally WILL NOT respond to someones EMail Address to be sold something. I would However go to someones WEBPage and See what they have for Sale. This is just me and I don't know what other folks do.
    Sincerely
    Bill Adams

Comment

Originally posted by Hilfan
      My laboratory product several geophysics instrument such as resistivity meter and sonic. The price is much cheaper than others with the high quality. Please contact me at [email protected] for detail. We guarantee all our product.
      You're welcomed to post some pics and specifications, if you like. Or, maybe write up a post for the "Free Advertising" section.

- Carl

Comment

Originally posted by Hilfan
        Hi all!

Thank you

Hilfan
        that is not cheap hillfan....make it 80% less, compared to commercially available equipment....now thats less cheaper...
        what do you think folks...?

Comment

Dear Hilfan,

Yes your instruments are cheaper than some comercialy available instruments. But still your instuments are also not so cheap. It is better, if you can incluse some embeded systems to your instruments you might produce to a better price, rather than including a PC for that (especially for the resistivity meter).

Regards,

Hemasri

Comment

Working...
          X