Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Great_Alex View Post
    HI

if it's possible for you send the pictures( plan view) of the Visualizer results cause i have no program here to open v3d files.and other information like field lenght & number fo rows of scan.
    I'm afraid I'll no tbe able to send you this photo bcs.of the program don't support.I guess the program is broken, the help files are not working as well. I just can send v3d files right now.
    Thnks for your kind help.

Comment

I aranged photos, You can see below,
      first 2 photos same surveillance and 3rd is second surveillance.

Comment

Not only magnometer

Dear Pruva

I don't know what kind of target that you looking for it( size and depth) and that's scan taken on the open and flat field or hard terrain or a mount but it's seems very low resolution 5 pulse in rows and tenth in each coloumn.(I don't know that's scan depends on one line of scan or 2 or your scan was from diffrent side ,and what's the number of sensor on your GPR antenna).

anyway on very low reolution scan like that one you can't identify a target unless it's very shallow and big but in the pictures that you send it seems like a common mineral soils that signals virtualy increased .

attention the selenoid used in the sensor can work as a magnometer or can work as EM Pulse transmitter and reciver it means it can detect unferrous targets u can test it by a big copper pot.

best regards
        Alex

Comment

I have a friend that has the early imager from Accurate locators that were advertised as a GPR. His scans are the same as yours! Going over the same area no two are alike. Even though the scans are different he learned to look for similarities in the plots. He still uses it as far as I know. But he did buy a EM83.

Tim

Comment

Now I install V3d and you can send me your orginal files to scrutiny.

Alex

Comment

Now I install V3d and you can send me your orginal files to scrutiny.
              Alex
              Dear alex,
              As I sended http://rs136.rapidshare.com/files/39...ScanImages.rar link, you can find the original files, but I don't know whic is the place taht we're looking for. May be you can see(compare) from the photos that I sended.
              I'didn't take this search by my self, my firiend(who is the owner of the machine)did it. So, I don't know which kind of methot he used for searchig and also I don't believe he is the right person to use this machine. He has 90 cm sensor, he call it super sensor and he always work for 25 cm² area . Already we opened untill 150 cm and he said we must open untill 195 cm. The place we're working, is so far from our places and it's not possible to go there offen. I'll tell you what happened, at the future. Now we're just waiting right time and I thing it will be longer.

Comment

Hi

I can't open and download the file :
                http://rs136.rapidshare.com/files/39...ScanImages.rar
                maybe your filename be illegal?!
                anyway you can email me : [email protected]

cheers
                Alex

Comment

Hi

I can't open and download the file :
                  http://rs136.rapidshare.com/files/39...ScanImages.rar
                  maybe your filename be illegal?!
                  anyway you can email me : [email protected]

cheers
                  Alex
                  I sended you 2 times e-mail may be you didn't receive it.
                  You can check the images from following address.

http://rs87.rapidshare.com/files/425...ScanImages.rar

Comment

Hi Pruva
                    all of your scans were very low reslousion with few pulses .
                    on scan 2518 seems one shallow small target (6:8 about 30 cm) depth that was very near to Sensor and another anomaly that may depend on another shallow target but deeper than first target but not more than 1.5 meters.
                    how ever it repeats in second scan but i can't satisfy my self that was a good target it seems your location have high ground mineralisations and magnetic viscossity objects that detects well by EXP.
                    i say you again resloution of your target is very low you must have a bigger background in your scans.

Alex

Comment

Can anyone send me visualizer 3d software program and it's crack?
                      Bcs. I lost my hard disk and need this software withits crack.
                      Thanks for your help.

Comment

Originally posted by pruva View Post
                        Can anyone send me visualizer 3d software program and it's crack?
                        Bcs. I lost my hard disk and need this software withits crack.
                        Thanks for your help.
                        Call provider and get original SW....

Comment

Hi Pruva
                          all of your scans were very low reslousion with few pulses .
                          on scan 2518 seems one shallow small target (6:8 about 30 cm) depth that was very near to Sensor and another anomaly that may depend on another shallow target but deeper than first target but not more than 1.5 meters.
                          how ever it repeats in second scan but i can't satisfy my self that was a good target it seems your location have high ground mineralisations and magnetic viscossity objects that detects well by EXP.
                          i say you again resloution of your target is very low you must have a bigger background in your scans.

Alex
                          I don't know how to arange bigger background in the scans!
                          Normaly this machine is, not mine and who is using(operating) don't know as well
                          I read the user's manual but I didn't understand bcs of didn't see(touch,use) the machine.Finaly the owner, broke the notebook pc and now they're waiting for pass the security of okm, for having new software code(since one week). I want to have this software before they receive.by this way I'll show I'm able to use this machine better then them.

For your answer, Thank you very much. Now passed 1,80 and just hard(very hard) stone. Thats all. We let this place untill for ever.

Comment

Cracked Future 2003/4 Software

Dear Pruva

I Upload standard software of OKM and you can download it but can't help you on cracked V3D :
                            http://www.megafileupload.com/en/fil...uture-zip.html

of course result of 2 software are the same .

best regards
                            Alex

Comment

Is this the sensor from a OKM device?!

Originally posted by TheWizard View Post
                              OKM is not GPR....
                              OKM i big price Flux Gate Magnetomer....
                              sensor KMY 10 is only for delusion

att. is antena sensor
                              Is this the sensor from a OKM device?! (the pictures above?)

Comment

Hi Great_Alex

thanks for uploading standard visualizer 3d, but link doesn't work, so please can you upload it to another web site or send it to my email: [email protected]

does this version work with cave finder ?

Comment

Working...
                                X