looking for home-made G.P.R.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gwzd View Post
    Do you understand what "service provider" means? Do you understand that most service providers that do not deliver proper results go into bankruptcy very fast? Do you understand that Mr. Doolittle is a geophysicist and many service providers are not? Do you realize that soils and geological surveys are the smallest fragment of the GPR market? Do you understand that checking an area for GPR suitability is a fairly easy task and doesn't involve utterly complex procedures?
    If all your answers are affirmative, then I don't know where do you want to get with all this? I'm a little bit lost in here, pasting quotations without any comments is useless. I can for instance show the results of an antenna surveying a lake in Croatia, see the attached picture. This company was searching in a lake for pieces of "black oak" which is much more valuable than many of the "treasures" many people find and it doesn't affect the national cultural heritage. The lake was heavily contaminated with peat coal residues and clay. It doesn't take a geophysicist to understand that a survey here is impossible. So, please, explain your point or at least explain your quotes, because otherwise they doesn't deserve an answer and an intelligent dialogue is out of the question.
    Regards,
    RA

You have very little experience in real conditions, or you very much love money!

Comment

• Originally posted by Valchev View Post
      http://m12.hit.bg/gpr_eng.html
      1. Experience in real conditions!
      2. Experience in real conditions!
      3. More experience in real conditions!
      Like yours?! As said before this is a pointless dialogue. I showed you real examples of people using the GPR for doing something meaningful. Why would anyone pay 3500EUR for something that doesn't work? Be honest and see other equipment and other manufacturers and ask yourself: is it fair to misguide people here into thinking that's a GPR you are selling? no scales, no calibration, no info whatsoever on the parameters except silly statements like a 1.6GHz penetrating 1 meter material, come on!
      So, please, have a good time with your "experience in real conditions". For a "home made GPR" you are asking way too much money, 350EUR perhaps would be more appropriated for people who decide to try after all what is it you are selling. But, hey, there are people paying way much more than that for mambo jambo worse than yours! So, keep going, you might still get some poor souls in your traps. I invited you to see real GPR units, I have units from most manufacturers and you decline my invitation, why is that if you are truly interested in the technology? Never mind, I think I already spotted your business idea and deception is not part of ours.
      Have a good time Valchev,
      RA

Comment

You have very little experience in real conditions, or you very much love money!
        how would you know about my experience? Do you know me? Yes, we run a commercial business, but we do not deceive our customers as you do. We do not sell things that don't work.
        Last edited by gwzd; 12-07-2009, 12:56 PM. Reason: misspelling

Comment

how would you know about my experience? Do you know me? Yes, we run a commercial business, but we do not deceive our customers as you do. We do not sell things that don't work.
          It is normal for young boy as you to think that know everything.

Do not love so much money better work a little.

How you decide that can find pieces of "black oak" in a lake ?
          Are you tested it?

How you decide that can find in Ohio gems with your radar?
          Are you tested it?

If you have enough experience in real conditions, you will know that you can not promise that GPR can to detect a any object before you to make tests in real conditions with the same object and in the same middle.

Young boy dont be so nervous and stop to dream , better work.

Comment

It is normal for young boy as you to think that know everything.
            Thanks for that, personal attacks means by now you are afraid that I have shown you are a fraud.
            Do not love so much money better work a little.
            Yes, a good advice, specially coming from someone selling junk for the price of a small automobile! 3500EUR, kidding right?
            How you decide that can find pieces of "black oak" in a lake ?
            Are you tested it?
            No, I haven't, my customer did and sent me the data to analyze and give him my opinion. Which is what I posted earlier.
            How you decide that can find in Ohio gems with your radar?
            Are you tested it?
            No, my customer did, and have the data and pictures from them and the gems they found, not from myself as you do. Do you have any pictures of anyone except yourself using your units? I do!
            Plenty of them.
            If you have enough experience in real conditions, you will know that you can not promise that GPR can to detect a any object before you to make tests in real conditions with the same object and in the same middle.
            I've never made any promises, it is you the one saying the 1.6GHz can penetrate 1 meter, so, please get a grip on yourself. If you look in other posts here you'll see that I always advise to be cautious with the estimates because theory and practice seldom come together when there are so many variables.
            Young boy dont be so nervous and stop to dream , better work.
            Thanks again for the age, I like that! I'm not nervous at all, why should I? The people buying your junk, if there is any of course, should be, when they discover it doesn't work.
            Get real Valchev, your junk and fuzzy data doesn't need a geophysicist to interpret it, it needs a clairvoyant and a shaman! Get real data and then come back here, your fuzzy pictures are a joke.
            You are in denial, have you ever seen any other gpr look like yours? Of course not, why is that? because they work and yours doesn't, oops!

Comment

• Young boy gwzd take it easy!.

Also, check this unit http://m12.hit.bg/gpr_eng.html It is made in Bulgaria, price is good and it is a real ground radar.
              http://www.geotech1.com/forums/archi...p/t-14392.html

Comment

How does berti know, did he buy it? I think not, he just swallowed your bs and passed along not knowing any better.
                Good references you have for your junk!
                I'm watching you Valchev, try to bs people here and I'll be commenting on it, so think twice before typing bs here.

Comment

How does berti know, did he buy it? I think not, he just swallowed your bs and passed along not knowing any better.
                  Good references you have for your junk!
                  I'm watching you Valchev, try to bs people here and I'll be commenting on it, so think twice before typing bs here.
                  The son (you are the age of my son) are you administrator in this forum ?

Comment

• Der Mr Reinaldo Alvarez Cabrera,

I read in the net :

Sensors and Software is a part of Geoscanners AB, which is a research and development company in the field of geophysical instruments located in Boden, Sweden.
                    http://www.sensors-and-software.com/

Is it Sensors and Software is the same Sensors & Software http://www.sensoft.ca/ , or it is coincidence. Or you never heard about Sensors & Software Inc. and give fortuitously the same name to yours company ?

If it is the same company, it is amazing , you are great businessman and Geoscanners AB , http://www.geoscanners.com/
                    is a great team.

By the way , why do you think I added yours links?

http://www.geoscanners.com
                    http://www.geoscanners.se

Comment

The son (you are the age of my son) are you administrator in this forum ?
                      Am I? But still, why is it that your data doesn't look like GPR data? Is it because it is not?

Comment

Am I? But still, why is it that your data doesn't look like GPR data? Is it because it is not?
                        There is 2opportunities the son:
                        1 You do not know noting about UWB GPR.
                        2 You are blind , may be from malice.

Comment

Der Mr Reinaldo Alvarez Cabrera,

I read in the net :

http://www.sensors-and-software.com/

Is it Sensors and Software is the same Sensors & Software
                          No, it is not the same as Sensors & Software from Canada, and it doesn't sell gpr neither, can't you read English? I guess you do, you just want to divert the people reading this forum from figuring out that your junk is not GPR.
                          http://www.sensoft.ca/ , or it is coincidence. Or you never heard about Sensors & Software Inc. and give fortuitously the same name to yours company ?
                          Sensors and software AB is a company name like many others we have in Sweden but it doesn't sell gpr and therefore doesn't compete with S&S from Canada. Our company bought it for some years ago and now is almost frozen like some others that we have. We sell software for S&S data format, so, yes, I have heard about it and used their equipment. For some reasons the data from their equipment doesn't remind the one from yours, why is that?

If it is the same company, it is amazing , you are great businessman and Geoscanners AB , http://www.geoscanners.com/
                          is a great team.
                          In our team nobody is bs customers saying that we have GPR equipment and selling some bogus box with nobody knows what's inside.

By the way , why do you think I added yours links?

http://www.geoscanners.com
                          http://www.geoscanners.se

I don't know, you tell me, it is against the rules of this forum to advertise outside the area for advertising if it is not a relevant link. That's why I don't put it in my signature unlike yourself, I did ask the administrator of the forum. Yeah, by the way you could have left only one link since they are linked to each other. But it's OK if you like us so much.
                          All yours, Mr. Valchev

Comment

Again, you don't know me, so saying something about me is pure speculation. Your data on the other hand is public and we all can see it is not GPR.
                            I'm not blind, well not yet anyway, to see that your fuzzy data does not look like all the other data from all the other manufacturers. So, perhaps, you are blind?

Comment

Yeah, by the way, do not know nothing is double negation, meaning that I know. So, use do not know or know nothing, both at the same time is giving you the opposite effect than what you want to achieve.
                              Anyway, this is getting boring already, why don't you prove your data is real and it is worth something instead of insisting on everybody else being wrong and yourself right? It could be a step forward in the technology, who knows? In a couple of years we could see all manufacturers producing the kind of data you have. So, go for it!

Comment

Der Mr Reinaldo Alvarez Cabrera,

Why i receive the next private messages before time from you ?

Originally posted by Reinaldo Alvarez
                                Well, the general idea is very simple. You get appointed to be our representative sales agent in Bulgaria, you get our products with a good discount you sell them and keep the markup money. For that we get a person that speaks the local language, knows the local laws and can give us a hand promoting our products. Now, you might wonder why am I offering this to you since you appear to have your own equipment. Well, because we have nothing against you selling your equipment and ours. It is just an option you can offer and money you can make.
                                Let me know if you are interested to give you more details.
                                Regards,
                                Reinaldo Alvarez
                                CEO Geoscanners AB
                                Sweden.
                                Originally posted by Reinaldo Alvarez Cabrera
                                Hello Valchev,
                                Well, I can help you out with all the marketing for our stuff and give you a bit of a lift off. Now, let me clarify a few things. First of all, we manufacture all products Radarteam sells, because Radarteam is a reseller not a manufacturing or developing company. So, if you have seen Radarteam products in Bulgaria then you have seen ours. Second, we do have complete GPR systems and that's what I wanted to offer you to sell in Bulgaria. The idea is to get involved and sell the products. We have presentations, brochures, training material etc, but unfortunately all in English. We developed the CobraLocator marketed by Radarteam at the moment and followed by the Explorer since we are planning to terminate the contract with Radarteam at the end of this year. It cost too much and gives too little to us.
                                Assembling a GPR is not an easy task if one doesn't have the proper equipment and the kind of amateur people who would be interested in such an option doesn't have it. I don't think that's a good idea overall, look at the PPM Mark II that Willy is trying to push.
                                I got the impression that you know the technology and that's what makes you interesting for us in Bulgaria. Sales people trying to make a buck is no problem to find, finding a person with the proper knowledge that's another story. I hope you can understand our point of view.
                                However, my e-mail address is [email protected], if you think all this sounds interesting then drop me an e-mail and then we could get into more detail.
                                My best regards,
                                Reinaldo Alvarez Cabrera
                                CEO Geoscanners AB
                                Sweden

Comment

Working...
                                X