Thermal camera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thermal imaging

I'm searching for a good quality. Are you interested in selling your Cam?what 's the reference of the cam? if not, can you reffer me where I could find used one pls... I'm located in montreal. Thanks...

Comment

Originally posted by amber
      I'm searching for a good quality. Are you interested in selling your Cam?what 's the reference of the cam? if not, can you reffer me where I could find used one pls... I'm located in montreal. Thanks...
      Hi Amber. I do n't sell my thermocamera. But as i said thermocamera is not suitable for treasure hunting. Keep your money for something else. I don't know any place who sell used Cams.
      Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by Geo
        ... But as i said thermocamera is not suitable for treasure hunting. Keep your money for something else.
        That's right. I thoroughly agree with you and have the same opinion.
        I myself neither have used nor seen it's working, but what one witness alleged was;
        the thermal cameras detect every kind of objects, from rocks to plants root and even cow ****. it's explicit; due to they work in infra red tech, they detect based on temperature of objects then each one is warmer in that area is regarded as object.
        another thing is high limitations in time operation; you should search just at morning(before sun rises fully) and at night beginning( 20-30 minutes after sunset).cose the earth temp becomes somehow blank.
        anyway what have been experienced is; they by their own are not appropriate for treasure hunting noway.
        maybe after detection by 2 other kind detectors(LDL +PI) be useful for latest confirmatory detection for detected point.
        their thermal camera had been prepared from "Accuratelocators".

Comment

Originally Posted by Geo
          ... But as i said thermocamera is not suitable for treasure hunting. Keep your money for something else.

I have seen many person who detecte treasure by using this cam,
          and I think it's very effective if you only know how to use it...but mostly you check suspected area by locating the heat differance with also the use of metal detectar to make sure if it's a metal... and if I can get a hold of it would be just easier to figure out wether we 'll have to dig or not...

Comment

Originally posted by amber
            I have seen many person who detecte treasure by using this cam,...
            Hi Amber, Could you please write about details?
            1- what make has been their device?
            2- what kind of target, size and depth of buried target.
            3- What season and what weather condition.
            4- what time of day & night.
            your answers will be appreciated.

Comment

[quote=michael]
              1- what make has been their device? It's a thermal imaging cam(don't know what brand or quality)
              2- what kind of target, size and depth of buried target.(in wall,roof, and under the ground in very short depth"no more than two feet"
              3- What season and what weather condition.mostly in the hot day right after you fell a quick change of temperature,usually after the sunset or some times when a sudden rain came and there is a big drop of temperature difference...
              4- what time of day & night.Whenever you fell a big drop of temperature change, The molecule of the noble metal keep the heat than any other material, and when there is a big drop of temperature, you see very easy the temparature difference at the spot in the suspecious place where you are looking for...

Comment

Thank you Amber, just one question; how was their searching mode?
                point by poin or easily semi long distance?

Comment

[quote=michael]Thank you Amber, just one question; how was their searching mode?
                  point by poin or easily semi long distance? I got no I dea ,but normally the suspecious area is either an old house or a saint place or an old map hidden treasure Or an old city wall from back then. if you have one which is good quality,I know many suspecious place...or if you are willing to sell it,I 'll be more than glad to buy it from you...if the semi long distance would work with accuracy...man!!...

Comment

Thank you Amber, but I have none of them.

Comment

Hi Amber. look here for used Thermocam's
                      http://www.americaninfrared.com/USED.htm
                      Good luck

Comment

THERMOCAMERA OR THERMICALCAMERA

I LOOKING TO PUY A CAMERA WHISH COULD FIND THE RABBIT

Comment

OK, I am daydreaming here, but...

What if you generated a high-powered signal from a modified metal detector, then looked for differences before and after in the IR range due to heating. The induced field in the target should produce heat. You could take a picture with a quality IR camera, then zap the target, and take a second picture. The change might not be directly observable, but you could run the two pictures into something like Matlab and compare them, possibly mapping the frequency difference, yielding a nice picture of your new loot. But would an IR difference be detectable under x inches of dirt? Would the heat you would generate be enough to be measurable? If it wouldn't work in the IR range, could you do the same thing at different points in the spectrum? What would be the optimal frequency for heating a metal object underground? (Possibly have one of your enemies wave the innards of microwave magneton over your target area while you stay a safe distance away with your camera)

Just the rantings of a Noob..

Comment

Just for fun I tried this experiment to see if I could I could visualize the heat from my range burner. I used a sony camcorder on nightshot mode, which goes a bit into the infared. I filmed as I turned on the burner and let it warm a bit. Then I loaded the video onto the computer and extracted images. I subtracted the values of the two images and inverted, and the change in temperature is easily visible. There was no difference at all visually, barely percievable on tape, but after canceling out common values it really stands out.

I know this is a LONG, LONG ways from being able to heat a target remotely and view it, but I thought it was interesting enough to share.

Rube
                            Attached Files

Comment

In regards to my previous posts, someone has thought of this already. Patent 6343534, a high power microwave illuminator and infared detector.

http://gbppr.trighost.org/mil/herf/6343534.pdf

Comment

[quote=amber;45419]
                                Originally posted by michael
                                Thank you Amber, just one question; how was their searching mode?
                                point by poin or easily semi long distance? I got no I dea ,but normally the suspecious area is either an old house or a saint place or an old map hidden treasure Or an old city wall from back then. if you have one which is good quality,I know many suspecious place...or if you are willing to sell it,I 'll be more than glad to buy it from you...if the semi long distance would work with accuracy...man!!...
                                Would a digital thermometer suffice, much cheaper.
                                handheld etc. examples : http://www.lottobusta.com/g.o/infrared

Regards

Comment

Working...
                                X