Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Geophysical Survey Systems SIR-10A at Auction, U of A.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Geophysical Survey Systems SIR-10A at Auction, U of A.

I just returned from the university of Arizona surplus sales store. They are having an open bid auction which closes in 30 minutes. There is a SIR-10AT GPR system for auction on two pallets. The cables and two antennas appear to be on pallet Lot#143, and a lot of equipment on pallet Lot#152. There was a model 4000 main frame, model CO-10A units and other equipment I'm unfamiliar with. Go to the U of A store front website. I think it is possible to bid remotely. Ed, Tucson, Az

Not online, unfortunately.

Comment

https://storefront.arizona.edu/special-bids

Comment

Right, it appears they only accept in-person bids. I'm on the U of A email list and get notified of auctions. I am always attempting to upgrade my test equipment and have had some success with the auction. In the future I'll attempt to review the equipment early so I can post here when more geophysical equipment shows up. Ed, Tucson, Az

Comment

I love university auctions. At FSU, I once bought a huge assortment of test equipment, something like 20 oscopes and a bunch of sig-gens. Most everything worked, kept a few and sold off the rest. At Oregon State I bought a bunch of stuff as well, including a big 36" wide inkjet plotter.

Comment

Working...
          X