Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arc-Geo Logger

Hi All:

I have many questions to Time Williams about this device, i hope you can give me some complete answers to them :

1-Does the Arc-Geo Logger work with PI-MDS like: Deepmax X3, LPX2 ?

2-Can you use a 3D software to implement the output signals for a buried target in it`s real time shape ?

3-Does the software (ArcheoSurveyorLT) discriminate metals: Gold,Silver,.....etc ?

4-Does the software (ArcheoSurveyorLT) calculate the target Depth ?

Looking forward ....

Regards

Comment

1-Does the Arc-Geo Logger work with PI-MDS like: Deepmax X3, LPX2 ?

It works with all audio form outputs. Yes. IT also works with any treasure related equipment with an audio output.

2-Can you use a 3D software to implement the output signals for a buried target in it`s real time shape ?

Archeosuveyor2 has 3D. The software ArcheosurveyorLT is 2d. I have done it with Rockworks. Yes Look on my site under the GCG.

3-Does the software (ArcheoSurveyorLT) discriminate metals: Gold,Silver,.....etc ?

No the metal detector does that. You can log in all metal, then a log with discrimination to view the difference. In cache hunting most do not use discrimination.

4-Does the software (ArcheoSurveyorLT) calculate the target Depth ?

Depth has been calulated down to 13 feet +-6". It is done using the signal response from the first detection to the decay.

If you have anymore questions and would like to talk over the phone shoot me an email.
      Last edited by Tim Williams; 04-15-2007, 01:06 PM. Reason: Add

Comment

Working...
      X