No announcement yet.

EPE resistivity logger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you, dear Carl. A video of how to operate the device and how to work on the device at work. I am a new beginner and do not know much about this device or the principle of work. I should be grateful to you. My friend

Comment

• Hello, is it possible to replace the 24LC256 memory with this memory. 24C256

Comment

• i grasp LC has just less minimal supply range voltage vs C. anyway, look the datasheet.

Comment

• This one is available in Egypt, I can't find the memory 24lc256

Comment

• Originally posted by Prospekteur View Post
            @AK48: Ive never worked with such elctrodes. I think its used more for soil analysis and to examine deposites. Seems a intersting method (thanks for posting it)....Im reading the following paper at the moment about this method (but you can find a lot of papers in the internet):
            http://horizon.documentation.ird.fr/.../010067944.pdf
            Prospekteur i am back again on this project, after a long pause.
            Please can you contact me via email: [email protected].
            I would have few questions for you.

Comment

• Hi Ivconic,

great to hear that the project will go on;-) You have a E-mail......

Comment

• Hello. I have some queries. First, is the device affected by humidity and does it work on different types of soil, including rocky and humid, and is there a deviation in the detection of vacuum? Thank you

Comment

• Originally posted by Hessen.ali24 View Post
                  Welcome, my friends. Does this device really detect voids and graves underground at a depth of more than 10 meters? Can he detect the metals inside the graves? Thank you.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/0qjak...05114.png/file
                  Attached Files

Comment

• I thank my friend Nicholas for the table, but I have some questions about the method of analysis and knowing the space. Is it possible to help me in the way of knowing the spaces and minerals and determining the depth on the program? Thank you very much

Comment

• If anyone can help, I want to do it too.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by indiana jones View Post
                          here is my project

[ATTACH]33923[/ATTACH]
                          [ATTACH]33924[/ATTACH]
                          [ATTACH]33925[/ATTACH]
                          [ATTACH]33926[/ATTACH]
                          [ATTACH]33927[/ATTACH]
                          [ATTACH]33928[/ATTACH]
                          Hello dear brothers, please brothers, I am making an epe device, but I do not know anything about how to analyze images and how to properly operate it. Please help me

Comment

• Originally posted by osamabaziz View Post
                            Hello dear brothers, please brothers, I am making an epe device, but I do not know anything about how to analyze images and how to properly operate it. Please help me
                            Originally posted by ivconic View Post
                            Prospekteur i am back again on this project, after a long pause.
                            Please can you contact me via email: [email protected].
                            I would have few questions for you.
                            Hello my engineers friends, please how does the device work and what is the best program for analysis and filtering, this is Emily [email protected]

Comment

• you make this devise? or have company devise?

Comment

• that's good... please say me about numbers on display after turn on number go up and go down?how much?

Comment

Working...
                                X