New detecting method?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Seden.
    In me there is no kimberlit or black sand or pebbles gold.
    For the moment I'm finishing 3 version of the gradiometer to the residues after the war and archaeological surprises.
    Little transaiwer 400MHz is why?
    VLF At small slip.
    Best regards Chris.

Comment

Originally posted by g-sani View Post
      I believe thats more comfortable for the treasure hunter.
      And from one point of view is more practical even for the electronics engineer while having a major problem solved.
      When it comes to the gold gun sold whith a transmiter the electronics designer prefered sending the signal direct into the earth using probes.
      watch at this:
      20.3 kHz
      ICV, Tavolara, ITALY, 20kW ERP (or 100kW?).
      Oct./99 1015 received by DG4BAS in msk

the nearest strong radio signal for you and me !!!

maybe it will help you !!!!
      friendly , epitopios

Comment

Originally posted by epitopios View Post
        watch at this:
        20.3 kHz

friendly , epitopios
        Some different data:

ICV 20.27kHz Tavolara (Italia)

ICV 20.76kHz Tavolara (Italia)

Comment

Originally posted by epitopios View Post
          watch at this:
          20.3 kHz

friendly , epitopios
          Thanks for the tip epitopios but is it a time table of transmition of this station?
          I believe that they only transmit certain hours.

Comment

Sample

Dear who ever

Re: This is a LRL/Remote sensing thread. Your article relates to a SAMPLE NOTHING TO DO WITH REMOTE SENSING. Could you please take this dissussion elsewhere via Carl

kind regards and happy prospecting

Ian (ERNIE) Parker

Comment

Originally posted by Ernie View Post
              Dear who ever

a SAMPLE NOTHING TO DO WITH REMOTE SENSING.

Ian (ERNIE) Parker
              Hi Ernie which SAMPLE?

Who assessed what LRL is and what LRL is not, and under which criteria?

Have you met Mr hung today?

Happy long range locating to you.

Comment

FROM THE THREAD LINK - A new type of magnetic field detection system, which can operate at a frequency below 1 kHz, is proposed and developed. The system consists of a 40-turn-coil to generate the magnetic field and a magneto resistive sensor to detect both the amplitude and the phase signal of the magnetic field induced by eddy-current and magnetization of the samples. The magnetic field detection of ferro- and non-magnetic samples using the system is demonstrated and discussed.

There you go my special needs buddy, SAMPLE, come on now you say it, SAMPLE. WELL DONE, these tests are carried out in a uni lab, no long distance across location. Because these are done in a class room with a SAMPLE.

If you do not understand what a SAMPLE is please reply back and i will spend some more time with my special needs buddy.
                kind regards and happy prospecting

Ian (Ernie) Parker

Keywords

Comment

Honourable ERNIE.
                  The experts on this forum express in majority with electronics of, geophysics, interdisciplinary.
                  They are here surely and followers LRL, though they have not psychophysical abilities - no became Rockefeler.
                  Colleague is here also, which examples about "gold gun" and LRL numbered several thousand fasts.
                  I ask, do not go with this road, to to enlarge the quantity of fasts have protested for several days only - derange discussion.
                  You are in subject of new ideas and new technologies - propose something interesting also - nobody will mock you.
                  You in library will find out, that the method the geophysics (in this VLF) the using advanced techniques of looking for deposit the kimberlit of, gold, of iron ... they are for geologists commonplaceness.
                  Here interested they look for straight lines of methods the chests of treasure would find - every giving effect method is admissible.
                  Nobody likes paying for miraculous black cases but fraud (new LRL).
                  Boast with your construction we - invite.
                  Best regards Chris

Comment

New detecting method?

Well said Chris! We are not fools but men of experience sharing together our knowledge.

Randy

Comment

I agree that sometimes we take different paths in our search of a new detecting method.
                      Then we realise that everything is related and then we leave that aside and we focus again to what the thread is suppose to be.
                      I believe it is a common thing happening in all forums but it is also a good thing that somebody is there to remind us where we are or where we were suppose to be.

Comment

From my understanding the gold gun is a receiver that measure signal strength,the signal strength showing on the meter.Metal long time burried objects would absorb low frec. raidio transmission,so when you point the gun towards the treasure you would have a drop or null in signal strength,that is how it works,i hear it works great for large objects or natural gold and silver deposits but not very well on small targets like a coin.I beleive it works but needs to be modified for smaller targets.

Comment

I will tell you an example of something that I know for sure to get an idea.
                          I believe that the gold gun has the ability to separate between different materials.Sound compared to meter readings can give you discrimination.
                          There are people that mastered it through practice.The designer and the maker just put down the idea and they never bothered testing it properly.
                          Here is an example of what has been found out from some users and I can verify it as well.
                          Whenever you point the Goldgun to a place that pieces of ceramics are burried you will have always the same sound coming out of it.
                          It is like having a very hot piece of metal putting it inside a pan full of water.You hear a sound that lasts as long as it takes for the metal to cool down and it has always the same characteristics.
                          It starts loud and sharp and it goes off gradually, usually it takes 1-2secs for the whole sound to dissapear.

Comment

Very interesting,i wonder if the ceramic had metalic glazes on it,a lot of the glaze used on ceramics is made up of metalic oxides.I beleive a similer device that works like the gold gun could be built,maybe by using a transmitter for the background signal would make a very good machine.The transmitter would need to be away from the search area.

Comment

Ceramics

Dear G-Sani ,
                              kindly clarify about ceramics. What quantity are you talking about.
                              In kgs.
                              Clays [not glazed] contain 8% Fe2O4 Iron oxide. Which is a lot.
                              But for the gold gun to respond it must be a big mass of them [ I suppose].

Kind regards,

ALEX.356.

Comment

Originally posted by ALEX.356 View Post
                                Dear G-Sani ,
                                kindly clarify about ceramics. What quantity are you talking about.
                                In kgs.
                                Clays [not glazed] contain 8% Fe2O4 Iron oxide. Which is a lot.
                                But for the gold gun to respond it must be a big mass of them [ I suppose].

Kind regards,

ALEX.356.
                                Yes it was a big mass of them but don't be sily I can not talk for their weight in kilos.
                                Because some of these places I have checked them a long time ago whith my old pulse detector which suffered from these pieces of ceramics showing them as a target(SUPERSCAN MKI) I can tell you this.
                                It is pieces of ancient ceramics from broken vases and also tiles from ancient houses they are in all different sizes(the biggest are about 20*20 cms) but also in different depths and in most cases they cover an area of a few square meters.
                                I don't think the GG can detect small objects but I know for sure that it can detect big ones.Well where I live somebody needs to use a transmitter now since the VLF transmitions from nearby stations are stopped.It is one station(ICV) transmitting from Italy but then not always.
                                To tell you the truth I am not using my gg any more but I am in search of the right way and the right transmitter to provide the neccessary signal to the area in search.
                                People in electronics say that it can be made easily but their opinions differ in many things such as the aerial to be used etc etc.....

Comment

Working...
                                X