I would like to build a marine magnetometer to be towed in a calm sea 25 meters deep (bottom).
Someone even built this proton magnetometer ?
Signals from the Subatomic World: How to Build a Proton Precession Magnetometer
I know they are primitive equipment for the current standards, but, for my need, knowledge in analog electronics and financial condition
.....
AQUASCAN x25 - manufactured year 2004
AQUASCAN MC5 PROTON MAGNETOMETER - manufactured year 2008
Suggestions and advice are very welcome !!
Thank you in advance.
Someone even built this proton magnetometer ?
Signals from the Subatomic World: How to Build a Proton Precession Magnetometer
I know they are primitive equipment for the current standards, but, for my need, knowledge in analog electronics and financial condition
.....AQUASCAN x25 - manufactured year 2004
AQUASCAN MC5 PROTON MAGNETOMETER - manufactured year 2008
Suggestions and advice are very welcome !!
Thank you in advance.
Comment