Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Epe pic magnetometer
Collapse
X
-
-
Thank you very much ivconic
you can upload pictures of your work fgm3 position please
Leave a comment:
-
Originally posted by mrkhrdr View PostMy original msg seems to have been erased. The brief answer is that the magnetic cores of FG sensors are critical. I'm guessing that the shape of the hysteresis curve for the material chosen determines how well the FG works, esp. how sensitive it is. The US Navy has a complete electronics course online (NEETS something, if I go look up the exact name, this msg will be erased. If you have trouble, write me.) In chap. 3, on special amplifiers, they have a few pages describing 'magnetic amplifiers', which use DC coils to amplify relatively large AC currents. If you already know a little electronics you should be able to follow along if you begin with that section. I was fascinated by it. I intend to learn more about magnetic 'circuits'. Without ferromagnetic cores, there are no magnetic circuits.
Leave a comment:
-
Thanks Qiaozhi. Maybe that happened. At least my messages got through.
Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: