About distance from ground:
I prefere to have bottom sensor 50 to 70 cm above ground...
if this distance is shorter device will sense small ferrous items in topsoil.
Check your inbox.
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Epe pic magnetometer
Collapse
X
-
This is g 858 one my friend have it, but had he destroyed sensor and now its in a bag, repairment would cost more than 2500 euro
Leave a comment:
-
Nope, this is high resolution cesium magnetometer from Geometrics inc. mounted with GPS.. way out of our league
Strujas I would like to send you original files of this project - but are huge (15mb). Do you have gmail account or simmilar? Write me a private message.
Leave a comment:
-
Nice, i am interesting how did you made mehanical part, is it possible to looks like device on photo under, is it matter how much over ground is a sensor?Attached Files
Leave a comment:
-
Hi strujas,
Hard to say, I would give it about 8-15nT resolution.
With it its possible to detect remains of pottery furnace (without any iron) 1.5m in ground,
or pile of iron drums 5m deep in river.. for caves you need high contrast between soil and empty void (cave) so it will work probably better on mineralized grounds.
I'm in the process of making third fluxgate magnetometer and I'll try to take some pictures assembling it.
Leave a comment:
-
What you can tell me abouth deep?, for metalic object and for caves?, and how did you made your sensor?, it would be nice to see photos of your device
- Likes 1
Leave a comment:
-
I made it, works ok.
Proton-precession sensor will not work with this device.
Leave a comment:
-
excellent!
, did you ever made it?, what you think abouth proton sensor for it?
Leave a comment:
-
-
Hi Strujas..
hope not too much copyrighted
.. John Becker and EPE magazine are the best..
Attached Files
Leave a comment:
-
-
Epe pic magnetometer
Does anybody have schematic or mounting schematic, i have this but it's not enough visibleAttached FilesTags: None
Leave a comment: