Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Epe pic magnetometer

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • golden_greek
    replied
    which is the best distance betwin the sensors in epe pic magnetometer?

    Leave a comment:


  • Geo
    replied
    Originally posted by damiafix View Post
    Hi Geo,
    are you passing to the EPE Mag project?

    All the best, D.
    Hi Damiafix.
    I don't let the Carl's gradiometer. Simple... tommorow i will order a new SCL007 and a AD557, and until to receive i will have time to make and the EPE magnetometer.

    Regards

    Leave a comment:


  • Geo
    replied
    Originally posted by ApBerg View Post
    http://www.epemag3.com/index.php?opt...d=24&Itemid=38

    Hello Geo,

    Think you are good in searching.... you can find the info at the Epe site.

    Best regards.

    Ap.

    If not .. let me know
    Hi Aq.
    Long time!!!
    I have all these files but i am sure if one ".hex" file inside to the zip file is the right. Also tonight Epitopios sent me the same file.
    Any way Thank you

    Regards

    Leave a comment:


  • damiafix
    replied
    Hi Geo,
    are you passing to the EPE Mag project?

    All the best, D.

    Leave a comment:


  • ApBerg
    replied


    Hello Geo,

    Think you are good in searching.... you can find the info at the Epe site.

    Best regards.

    Ap.

    If not .. let me know

    Leave a comment:


  • Geo
    replied
    Hi.
    Does anyone can post to me the .Hex file for the EPE magnetometer!!!!

    Regards

    Leave a comment:


  • damiafix
    replied
    Hi Chris,
    Do you use the FGM sensors in your projects?

    Sincerely, D.

    Leave a comment:


  • Krzysztof
    replied
    Hi Damiafix

    Each time everything in my head, still new ideas. Always on the go.
    Now I fight with the PSoC microcontroller there to push the entire MAG, especially FGM.

    Best regards Chris.

    Leave a comment:


  • damiafix
    replied
    Hi Chris,

    I think the FMX-1 is easier to put back, and therefore may be cheaper for him to learn MAG.
    Yes, perfectly agree with you, with this project I'm joined in the world of magnetometers, the study of the magnetometry and much other. In every case, not are money lost, not time lost, from my view point.

    The sensor is the same, but the resolution could be better, it depends on the program. Do not analyzed it yet.
    But well, at least if you read the file MAGGY710.asm. There is absolutely everything. Understand it, you have full knowledge of MagEPE.
    I don't know the assembler, I think that I'll start to study it!

    It is used batteries from the phone komurkowego Nokia, a long time after charging hold 4.0V. The best part is that the inside does not show any magnetic properties, not sticks to the magnet.
    I'll looking for some Nokia phone battery, this is a good idea!

    Our colleague Fitz wanted to make audiologer FMX1, ask for results.
    Oh yes, I'll ask to him!

    I do not want and I can not burden the family budget, so any ideas for MAG are DIY.
    This is my mental gymnastics, I chose the interesting and difficult way.
    Best regards Chris.
    Yes, I understood perfectly, and I agree with you!

    In every case, the EPE project is started



    this is the PIC programmer that I've built some year ago, the JDM :



    It should to be suitable for the PIC16F877-20 (I must still buy this pic) from the home page of the designer, I read that:

    This Programmer is powered by the RS-232 and it works with RS-232 levels at only < ±8.6V. It programs PIC12C5XX, 12C67X, 24CXX, 16C55X, 16C61, 16C62X, 16C71, 16C71X, 16C8X, 16F8X and ISO-CARD's with ASF. Other serial programmable chips by adapter.

    so should to be all right!


    The next step, will be to buy the missing components (the pic, the lcd display and other)!

    About your electronic projects, how is the best MAG that you have realized? There is some schematic from to see?

    All the best, D.

    Leave a comment:


  • Krzysztof
    replied
    Hi Damiafix.

    Hi, my IM TRANSLATOR refuses to cooperate in the evenings?
    I think the FMX-1 is easier to put back, and therefore may be cheaper for him to learn MAG.
    The sensor is the same, but the resolution could be better, it depends on the program. Do not analyzed it yet.
    But well, at least if you read the file MAGGY710.asm. There is absolutely everything. Understand it, you have full knowledge of MagEPE.
    It is used batteries from the phone komurkowego Nokia, a long time after charging hold 4.0V. The best part is that the inside does not show any magnetic properties, not sticks to the magnet.
    Our colleague Fitz wanted to make audiologer FMX1, ask for results.
    I'm at the stage of the purchase logger "OpenLog" from Sparkfun for $ 25. It is interesting.
    Maybe you want to say that you don't have never bought a magnetometer?
    Yes
    Do you have build from yourself your tools, every time?
    Yes
    I do not want and I can not burden the family budget, so any ideas for MAG are DIY.
    This is my mental gymnastics, I chose the interesting and difficult way.
    Best regards Chris.

    Leave a comment:


  • damiafix
    replied
    Originally posted by Krzysztof View Post
    Hi Damiafix.
    How do I do not know what it is about money!
    Best regards Chris.
    I'm sorry Chris, I don't understood your reply!
    Maybe you want to say that you don't have never bought a magnetometer? Do you have build from yourself your tools, every time?


    All the best, D.

    Leave a comment:


  • Krzysztof
    replied
    Hi Damiafix.
    How do I do not know what it is about money!
    Best regards Chris.

    Leave a comment:


  • damiafix
    replied
    Hi Chris,
    thanks for the explanation, you are my reference point!
    I read in this forum and others, that the EPE Mag is much better of the SC007 gradiometer, yes it use the same sensors, but I can make records and I can to analyze the results with a software; with the FMX-1 it's hard. I don't found anyone that use the FXM-1 with a external logger, it's very strange, and again strange that with the "same sensibility" much people prefer undoubtedly this project to the FMX-1 gradiometer!
    I've a PIC programmer, that I used for my old midi/audio controllers, I'm not a programmer but I use it without particular difficulties ( I hope ).
    I've the 2 FGM03 sensors (from the gradiometer project) and also for to understand as work a data logger (this is my first time) I think that this could to be a low cost experience! What do you think?
    About the velocity, yes I read that for good results it's necessary to go very slowly, but when you write
    Take your MAG for a walk, but slowly, it yields results.
    you refered to my FMX-1 gradiometer, or the next project that I would to build?
    For the Gradiometer, for now it's placed in my garage, I must to replace the battery (I used a rechargeable 9 volts battery, becouse to buy every time, a new battery is not convenient).
    I am a bit disappointed by the results, all the test, all the checks; yes, it work but for my early experience, it's not suitable for a real field use, with a pulse induction I get better performances, but I'm new in world of the magnetometers, maybe I'm in error.
    So I hope to understand something of new, with the EPE project, and then, if this still will be not suitable for a field use, maybe in the future, I'll buy a decent magnetometer.


    All the best, D.

    Leave a comment:


  • Krzysztof
    replied
    Hi Damiafix.

    The same sensors, the same real sensitivity.
    With the digital approach to the PIC and LCD have the results you see and you can register. It remains to be programmed.
    Ask around Geo and Epitopios, they did it.
    Take your MAG for a walk, but slowly, it yields results.
    Best regards Chris.

    Leave a comment:


  • damiafix
    replied
    Hi mates,
    I'm considering the possibility of to build this tool. Someone that built the EPE Mag, could to show the results of the field tests?
    Would be much interesting, to know something about the real performances (deep with detailed references).

    All the best, D.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X