Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Epe pic magnetometer

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • homayoon
    replied
    hi leto dear
    please send me schematic and PCB & adjustment & manual for EPE magnetometer email:[email protected]

    Leave a comment:


  • Cyclonite
    replied
    Code for Everyday Practical Electronics (EPE) Magazine - PIC Magnetometer for Metal Detectors and Archaeologists - July & August 2004

    Enjoy!

    Robert

    Attachment:

    Code for EPE PIC Magnetometer for Metal Detectors and Archaeologists - July & August 2004.zip
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Cyclonite
    replied
    Robert,

    I've removed this post because the PDF files violate Wimborne's copyright. Even though the PDFs reside on another web site, we still need to respect Wimborne's copyrights and not encourage violation by linking to them. Wimborne has been very generous in allowing me to post older articles on Geotech.

    Thanks,
    Carl

    Last edited by Carl-NC; 05-17-2010, 03:51 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Roster
    replied
    Hi I'm looking to made EPE magnetometer, the 2003 version, I'll receive the componets in this day, I've already made the pcb, but I've the problem to understand how make probe or sensor staff. Somebady can help me?

    ps: I bought some piece for made this kit and I can build two, if someone is interested for all component for a kit send me a private.

    Leave a comment:


  • steaua581
    replied
    EPE magnetometer

    Hello ,
    I am interested to build this project too...but i"m having trouble finding the files.How is the outcome of the reading on the PC software...Is it clear?...Any bugs you found so far in the original EPE projectfiles?..
    If you have any PCB,Parts List and so on i will be gratefull...

    Reagards
    [email protected]
    Marius

    Leave a comment:


  • epitopios
    replied
    dear Krzysztoffinally I think we make it

    here before put the pcb in the box


    here just when we turn on , it writes EPE MAGNETOMETER


    and after 2-3 seconds it writes :WAITING PC TRING


    so far so good , today I put 2 sensors and hope to work !!!
    friendly , epitopios

    Leave a comment:


  • Krzysztof
    replied
    Welcome Epitopios!
    I gave an important speech BOLD
    Looking at your assembler and found this:
    WAITINGPC: clrf LOOP
    call LCD1
    bsf RSLINE,4
    WAITPC2: movf LOOP,W
    call WAITPC
    call LCDOUT
    incf LOOP,F
    btfss LOOP,4
    goto WAITPC2
    call CLRLINE2
    return
    According to me, you have your PC attached in the WAITPC the loop, it displays the string.

    ;********* START OF MAIN PROGRAM ********
    MAIN: btfss RECORD,1 ; is record switch on (low)
    goto MAIN00 ; yes, so bypass check for download switch
    btfsc PORTB,4 ; is PC switch on (high)?
    goto CHECKPC ; yes, so wait for PC to ask for download
    goto MAIN0 ; no, bypass look for PC handshake
    CHECKPC: call WAITINGPC
    When you turn on MAG is waiting to find the GPS satellites
    Good luck.
    My MAG already is talking with me but do not want to use the SD card logger.
    The programmer must be patient, consistent and continuously learn.
    Best Regards, Vy73!
    Chris.

    Leave a comment:


  • epitopios
    replied
    Originally posted by Krzysztof View Post
    Hi Epitopios.
    These are from original source original supplies (EPE), I do not know different "hex".
    Author said several years this on different forum unfortunately, that it does not remember with this programme details.
    I will deliver you all my supplies on this subject.
    I work on different family of processors and this hex to me does not fit - unpleasantly me.
    I know men what this they made, they told OK.
    I greet Christopher.
    Dear Krzysztof
    I received all your email and I thank you for all your help
    i have to make some change on the PCB and after the help of a pc-friend I finally saw on the screen : EPE MAGNETOMETER and after that immediately COMPUTER TRIG , is that correct ???
    so far so good ???
    friendly , epitopios

    Leave a comment:


  • Krzysztof
    replied
    Hi Epitopios.
    File in records is also MAGGY710.asm describes what well your MAGGY710 does.hex
    You need not apply reverse inginiering in order to know something.
    You have on long evenings occupation and bad weather.
    Vy73! Chris

    Leave a comment:


  • Krzysztof
    replied
    Hi Epitopios.
    These are from original source original supplies (EPE), I do not know different "hex".
    Author said several years this on different forum unfortunately, that it does not remember with this programme details.
    I will deliver you all my supplies on this subject.
    I work on different family of processors and this hex to me does not fit - unpleasantly me.
    I know men what this they made, they told OK.
    I greet Christopher.

    Leave a comment:


  • epitopios
    replied
    Originally posted by Krzysztof View Post
    Hi Epitopios.
    The hex must be loaded to the CPU via the programmer.
    This is an internal hex in the processor program, does what you want (at least should be).
    Vy73 Chris
    did you tried it , and if yes did you have results ???
    is it ok with the programme ???

    Leave a comment:


  • epitopios
    replied
    Originally posted by Geo View Post
    I"ll try to call you at afternoom.
    Who IC was wrong??? From Elektor or from Gradiometer????
    from Elector Γιώργο , I am waiting for the new one

    Leave a comment:


  • apogonos
    replied
    Originally posted by Geo View Post
    Kala ρε Julia εφυγες χωρις να περασεις απο το σπιτι η να παρεις ενα τηλ.
    Γαιδουρι !!! (δεν θυμαμαι ποιος το ελεγε)


    Άστα έφυγα αργά για να κοιμόνται τα τερατάκια στο αμάξι

    Leave a comment:


  • Krzysztof
    replied
    Hi Epitopios.
    The hex must be loaded to the CPU via the programmer.
    This is an internal hex in the processor program, does what you want (at least should be).
    Vy73 Chris

    Leave a comment:


  • Geo
    replied
    Originally posted by apogonos View Post
    The cicuits ate us like Julia!!!!
    Tι κύκλωμα για μολογάτε!!!
    Kala ρε Julia εφυγες χωρις να περασεις απο το σπιτι η να παρεις ενα τηλ.
    Γαιδουρι !!! (δεν θυμαμαι ποιος το ελεγε)

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X