Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Epe pic magnetometer
Collapse
X
-
Sorry Mikipn, you're Simons, this is another that reads Slovenian Serbian press, and her image printed circuit boards, which gives only someone citizens in Slovenia.
-
in any forum I never he presented under a different name because my name is mikipn , for of any member of any forum I have not written a single bad word because my conscience does not allow it .
mikipn the only one , all the others are false ,
Leave a comment:
-
It seems that the ORBIT right Ivkovic, and that is the mikipn forum as Simons, maybe I'm wrong, but soon I would find out and let you know here on the forum.
Leave a comment:
-
Members who live in Serbia can contact me easily, and agreed with me about the software, of course, if anyone is interested,
Leave a comment:
-
really do not know, I've done the software for their needs and sell the set hardware in their own country, their arheo amateurs, given that this is a forum, where something is working and helping each other really do not know how I did it for the members of this forum. I'd have to think about it, Regards ..
Leave a comment:
-
-
-
Good question.Originally posted by SimonS View PostThanks for the reply. You help me a lot. I don't know much on metal detectors...
I would like to find water behind my house (underground hole) because of rain, there is a spring of water. I would like also found some coins (bronze)
I am electronics engineer. (PCB design). I do not know why do not use MPU. You can buy it for a little money and they are very powerful. At the same time reduce PCB.
Take example PI detector. http://www.miymd.com/index.php/projects/tpimd/
Maybe someone knows the principle of operation ROVER UC detects ferrous and non-ferrous objects, and also the holes
I will not take that as 100% true until i see it myself and prove it with multiple blind checks.
So far i haven't seen none of the OKM magnetometers in real action.
Rover seems to be magnetometer/gradiometer too.
So i admit; i don't see how it can locate coins and holes... except if it is the case i explained in previous post (mixed or in vicinity with detectable material).
Considering OKM's very bad publicity so far; i tend to believe that it is just another lie.
I would like to see someones objective report on OKM magnetometers.
So far i do completely trust only to Carl, Qiaozhi, WM6 and ApBerg (and partially to KT315), so i am expecting someone from them to share own experiences with us here.
For locating/proving underground water deposits (larger ones preferably); i would rather suggest you resistivity meter.
And for locating coins i would rather suggest some IB metal detector, XP Deus preferably!
Leave a comment:
-
-
Please read the forum rules -> Basic Rules of the ForumsOriginally posted by Orbit View Posteh moj ivconic ti objasnjavas zapravo mikiju iz paracina sve ovo jer je on simons !
and make your posts in English.
Leave a comment:
-
eh moj ivconic ti objasnjavas zapravo mikiju iz paracina sve ovo jer je on simons !
Leave a comment:
-
Thanks for the reply. You help me a lot. I don't know much on metal detectors...
I would like to find water behind my house (underground hole) because of rain, there is a spring of water. I would like also found some coins (bronze)
I am electronics engineer. (PCB design). I do not know why do not use MPU. You can buy it for a little money and they are very powerful. At the same time reduce PCB.
Take example PI detector. http://www.miymd.com/index.php/projects/tpimd/
Maybe someone knows the principle of operation ROVER UC detects ferrous and non-ferrous objects, and also the holes
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: