Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Magnetics Measurement Handbook - J.M Janicke

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • DoctorX
    replied
    Hello everyone,

    If you send me a PM for the Magnetic Measurements Handbook, please remember to put your full e-mail address in the message. I cannot attach the file to a reply; it must be sent separately.

    Thanks!

    Dr. X

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by rsashburn View Post
    How do I pm any one? I would like a copy of this book. Thank you rsashburn
    At the top of the page, select "Notifications > Inbox", and the select "Send New Message".

    Leave a comment:


  • rsashburn
    replied
    How do I pm any one? I would like a copy of this book. Thank you rsashburn

    Leave a comment:


  • rsashburn
    replied
    Hi, could I get a copy too. thank you

    Leave a comment:


  • DoctorX
    replied
    please PM your e-mail address to me. I will send it to you.

    Dr. X
    Originally posted by Baran View Post
    Hi,

    Can someone please give me a copy of this book please?

    Regards,

    Oscar

    Leave a comment:


  • Baran
    replied
    Hi,

    Can someone please give me a copy of this book please?

    Regards,

    Oscar

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Check your email.

    Leave a comment:


  • mrkhrdr
    replied
    Doctor,
    I tried to download the Janicke book with RapidShare, but only half was sent. I've written to RS, but in the meantime I was wondering if you in fact were able to get all 125 pages. BTW, on another site a commenter says he/she wrote to Janicke's son inquiring about donating the book to the public domain, and received no reply.

    Leave a comment:


  • aft_72005
    replied
    Originally posted by DoctorX View Post
    Hello all,

    I found an online (scanned) copy of the book "The Magnetics Measurement Handbook" by J.M. Janicke. If there is anyone who wants further details, please send me a PM.

    Thanks,

    Bob M.

    Hi DoctorX
    Thank you , it is useful book .
    Best regards.

    Leave a comment:


  • Atul Asthana
    replied
    Thanks.

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Thumbs UP!

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by DoctorX View Post
    a.) after you open it (it arrives in a rar pkg) it is a 'djvu' format. A free reader is available here: http://sourceforge.net/projects/windjview/files/
    Or you can use the Evince document viewer in Linux.

    Leave a comment:


  • DoctorX
    replied
    Not a problem....

    I was rushing around when I posted this...the actual title being "The Magnetic Measurements Handbook". Oh well....

    I've been looking for this book for years. When I found it, I could hardly believe it. I found the link on a website in Russia. Go figure.

    All the best....

    Bob M.

    Leave a comment:


  • Fred
    replied
    Got it,
    Many thanks!
    Looks great, on the practical side- will read it better later .
    I have searched for this book before, on ebokee,with no success

    Best regards,
    Fred.

    Leave a comment:


  • DoctorX
    replied
    Bombs away.....



    Bob M.

    a.) after you open it (it arrives in a rar pkg) it is a 'djvu' format. A free reader is available here: http://sourceforge.net/projects/windjview/files/
    b.) download the Janicke book now, before it vanishes.
    Last edited by DoctorX; 09-29-2009, 04:35 PM. Reason: added info

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X