Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Magnetics Measurement Handbook - J.M Janicke

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Carl-NC
    replied
    I have decided to post a PDF of the Magnetics Measurement Handbook. Jack died some 20 years ago and there has been no attempt to publish any more copies. If one of Jack's heirs complains I will promptly remove it. Additionally, I am closing this thread; for questions about the book please start a new thread.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Sneshko
    replied
    Dear friends!
    I need a PDF copy of the book "The Magnetics Measurement Handbook" by J.M. Janicke.
    I ask all who have a PDF of this book that I sent to the E-mail address: [email protected]
    Advance am very much thankful!
    Regards!
    Sneshko

    Leave a comment:


  • gigamember
    replied
    I need a copy of the book "The Magnetics Measurement Handbook" by J.M. Janicke, please. my email: [email protected]
    Thank you in advance.

    Leave a comment:


  • SimonS
    replied
    Me too please...

    Thanks
    Simon

    Leave a comment:


  • joeten
    replied
    Hi, I would be interested in seeing a copy. can you please send to [email protected]
    Thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • DoctorX
    replied
    I have been absent for a while. If anyone still needs (or wants) a copy of this book, please send me a PM with your e-mail address.

    Thanks,

    Dr.X

    Leave a comment:


  • Carl-NC
    replied
    An original has been on eBay for $400 (), now reduced to $280. Give it another year and you might get it for a reasonable price.

    Leave a comment:


  • epitopios
    replied
    Originally posted by DoctorX View Post
    Hello all,

    I found an online (scanned) copy of the book "The Magnetics Measurement Handbook" by J.M. Janicke. If there is anyone who wants further details, please send me a PM.

    Thanks,

    Bob M.
    Thanks again Bob M. for your email
    Regards
    epitopios Panos

    Leave a comment:


  • pluton
    replied
    Hi Rsashburn,

    I loaded the Forum page in a different browser and I was able to send you a PM with my gmail account. Thanks for your response!

    Paul

    Leave a comment:


  • rsashburn
    replied
    I have an adobe file. 124 pages how do I send it to you?

    Leave a comment:


  • pluton
    replied
    I'm also interested in a copy of this book. Any possibility it could be uploaded to another file sharing site for download? I tried to send a PM using the method you suggested but only a blank grey box appears when I click on "Notifications"...

    I have also been searching for this book for years!

    Thanks!

    Paul

    Leave a comment:


  • ykurban
    replied
    Hi
    could I get a copy too ?

    Leave a comment:


  • leonmc
    replied
    I have been looking for a printed copy of this book for about four years. I have been totally unsuccessful. It is nice to know it is available in electronic format.

    Thank you,

    Leon

    Leave a comment:


  • Geo
    replied
    Originally posted by DoctorX View Post
    Hello everyone,

    If you send me a PM for the Magnetic Measurements Handbook, please remember to put your full e-mail address in the message. I cannot attach the file to a reply; it must be sent separately.

    Thanks!

    Dr. X

    Bob thank you.

    Regards

    Leave a comment:


  • Ziggy
    replied
    Hi Bob,

    I'd love a copy as well - I can't seem to PM (maybe because I haven't posted yet?) - If my ability to PM appears after posting this I will send you a PM with my email.

    Thanks!

    Stan

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X