Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
SD data logger for $59.95
Collapse
X
-
SD data logger for $29
On topic,
I apply the logger from "4DSystems", μDRIVE-uSD-G1 μDRIVE-USD-G1 for $ 27 It is "Embedded micro-DOS Drive", using RS levels TTL / CMOS, requires the card to 2GB, uSD externally formatted FAT16, with auto-baud feature from 300 to 256K baud rates, working with the handshake, size 15x19x3,5mm! Range 3.6V to 5.5V operation. http://www.4dsystems.com.au/prod.php?id=22
Australia is a global village
Best regards K.
-
Question on interface.
How are you getting the data bits into this drive? Did you make a serial interface or am i missing something. I like the other one because it can take the 8 data lines right in with no other hardware needed. But I may be missing a better way to do it. Could you tell me how your connecting them together?
Thanks
Fitz.
Comment
-
Easy communication.
Hi Fitz!
I am a magnetism in a 2B value in the code by U2, and the value of the GPS, I collect everything in the buffer 512B and send the (RS232) RS level of 3.3 V (CMOS) is the line uDRIVE answered tx and rx online confirmation in my uC.
At the same time I do not write code to support the FAT (8kB) - including doing uDRIVE; read the SD card in a PC.
I need just 2 commands:
1 - auto-baud send "U" (55hex)
2 - write sector 512B - send "@W" (40 57hex).
Each time I receive acknowledgment ACK (06hex).
See more here:
Best regards K.
Comment
-
Hi FitzOriginally posted by fitz View PostI found this sd card data logger that should be a real easy way to log Carls Mag.
Rob.
As a logger is a cannon on the fly.
It has on-board ARM7 and access to the firmware.
It has a 512K user available flash, 10 GPIO pins, built-in RTC, 2 status LEDs, USB Link, external interrupt - there you can take all the support magnetometer for little money.
Only requires an understanding of ARM7
Best 73, K.
Comment
-
Hi Fitz.
How is work on your logger.
I have a problem with the launch of the card attach the power supply. Clear the Format tab, and the power supply goes great. The second time, attach it locks up after the first attempt to write.
But the healing can now reset and still OK;ve Made and the watchdog works, and I would like to elegance. Waiting 30 seconds after switching on, everything stabilizes SD,GPS.
Are there friends "4DSystems" Australia, I'm looking for a link to the forum users μDRIVE-uSD-G1.
Best regards 73! Chris
Comment
-
you mean something like that ??Originally posted by Krzysztof View PostHi Fitz.
How is work on your logger.
I have a problem with the launch of the card attach the power supply. Clear the Format tab, and the power supply goes great. The second time, attach it locks up after the first attempt to write.
But the healing can now reset and still OK;ve Made and the watchdog works, and I would like to elegance. Waiting 30 seconds after switching on, everything stabilizes SD,GPS.
Are there friends "4DSystems" Australia, I'm looking for a link to the forum users μDRIVE-uSD-G1.
Best regards 73! Chris
and more information : http://www.coco3.com/community/wp-co...G1-DS-rev2.pdf
regards , epitopios and 73s
Comment
-
Hi Epitopios.
TNX lincs.
I have it mounted.
For safety, do re-initialize the Drive in 30 seconds after switching voltage. At that time, everything stabilizes Drive, GPS, SD.
Although I use the Tx port RS-soft to the Drive but it is checked.
With the SD card after the reset everything was OK.
How is the data telling an crash at the end of the first block, then it was OK.
Do not recognize your file that you created after the power is turned off. The re-initialization after a time cured him.
It is great because I did not worry about the FAT.
Best regards Chris.
Comment
-
Originally posted by Krzysztof View PostOn topic,
I apply the logger from "4DSystems", μDRIVE-uSD-G1 μDRIVE-USD-G1 for $ 27 It is "Embedded micro-DOS Drive", using RS levels TTL / CMOS, requires the card to 2GB, uSD externally formatted FAT16, with auto-baud feature from 300 to 256K baud rates, working with the handshake, size 15x19x3,5mm! Range 3.6V to 5.5V operation. http://www.4dsystems.com.au/prod.php?id=22
Australia is a global village
Best regards K.
It seem a good and economic solution! I hope of to try soon it!
All the best, D.
Comment
-
Hi Damiafix.
The system is OK, only consider whether you need it and how you apply.
It takes the information via the serial interface RS.
To use it you need to have an indirect microprocessor with a minimum of 1KB RAM FILO buffer.
Need to transfer data throughout the sector after a single 512B.
Data D0-D7 can be downloaded from a known place where logic analyzer. MikroDrive to be attached directly to your MAG is impossible!
Best regards Chris.
Comment
Comment