If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Don't know about the 11 but on the original bullseye, you can open the back and there is 1 pot, which is for sensitivity and adjust it to get a little more depth out of it.
Make sure you mark the original position so you will a reference point.
I don't know anything about a mod though to boost output.
Why would you want to do that it's a P R O B E??? It is NOT designed to do the job of a poorly designed metal detector with bad pinpointing abilities!!
I see this ALL the time, and I'm not trying to be unhelpful here, but people should take these poorly designed detectors back to the shop where they bought them from and get something better.
LameBin pinpointing just SUX on ALL their machines, as does Garrett, and of late (VERY SADLY) some of the Whites machines. It's down to larger Rx coils being used to get more depth and convince the gullible that progress in design is being made. New money old rope syndrome I think
dave, I agree Sean. you should take these poorly designed detectors back to the shop and buy new one. maybe new one will be similar to your old pinpointer. then all forum people will be very glad to help you in a choice what pp is the best. btw brainy people go by another way. they buy Tesoro and cut off some parts. now you know what is the BRAINY. it is why I say always that our World MUST SHARPLY AND DEEPLY brain UP!
Hi Steve in MS & KT315 there was a guy on Treasure Net Forum that did a video about the Whites Pin Pointer not getting the depth like other pin pointers do and i was just wondering if by chance there was a way to enhance the depth by a inch or so if possible and yes I can get the back off of the pin pointer if I take a picture of the board can you'll point out which pod you would turn to increase the depth.
Also since it detects from the side of the probe is there anyway to shield the side where it would detect at only the point of the probe like the vibra probe detects.
Dave, can you put PCB in scanner? shoot all wires soldered (you will have all photos on a case) then desolder the wires from the PCB, scan it from both sides. despite it seems some kinda hi-tech espionage, but we will not demonstrate our photos china people
I've used a cheap Sherlock Probe type probe (CS209 based) for over 12 years, and I've NEVER had a problem, but then I don't use Minelab or Garrett machines
Comment