would this make a good home made hand held pinpoint prob project?
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
would this be any good for a DIY pinpoint prob
Collapse
X
-
Give it a go!
Here is one about like it but less parts count.Attached Files
-
Originally posted by keith777 View Postwould this make a good home made hand held pinpoint prob project?
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Metal-Dete...item256df22bbd
I built that years ago, poor detection range for coin sized objects, average 1cm
I have tried several pinpointer designs as it is something I would like to have as a project
I have some boards for this project on order, it seems to be promising
Full details from here http://www.md4u.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=6001
On the positive side it is tiny, runs on 2 x AA and will fit nicely in a tube type probe housing, seems to have decent range, not effected by temperature drift
On the down side for some, this will be Surface Mount, so get your glasses out
Comment
Comment