Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sandbanks

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • koohyar
    replied
    HI
    Can anyone explain what exactly is the role of the C7?
    Considering the fact that Pin 8 in the op-amp LF357 is N.C!
    tnx
    Click image for larger version

Name:	PIPO.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	162.6 KB
ID:	346723
    Click image for larger version

Name:	LFDATA.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	44.2 KB
ID:	346724

    Leave a comment:


  • homefire
    replied
    Originally posted by dbanner View Post
    I built sandbanks project using a modified power supply(555 pump charge). I also modified the delay on sampling. It works very well. Depth is very good. I used NE5534 preamp stage redesign instead of 709. This is non motion pi. I also did follow up mods as described in sandbanks article.very good. The schematic posted above is fundamentally different. It resembles minipulse plus. Apples and oranges.
    What did you do to the Delay ? What Follow Up Mods . Thank You.

    Leave a comment:


  • dbanner
    replied
    I built sandbanks project using a modified power supply(555 pump charge). I also modified the delay on sampling. It works very well. Depth is very good. I used NE5534 preamp stage redesign instead of 709. This is non motion pi. I also did follow up mods as described in sandbanks article.very good. The schematic posted above is fundamentally different. It resembles minipulse plus. Apples and oranges.

    Leave a comment:


  • RS_Phil
    replied
    Originally posted by Wahyu View Post
    Hello Everyone,

    My name Wahyu from Indonesia,
    Video my PI Polones base, i modified with Mosfet IRF740

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoD_NUfBYmk
    Can you show as the scheamatic or circuit of this modification?

    Leave a comment:


  • homefire
    replied
    What happened to the sandbanks post ?

    Leave a comment:


  • Wahyu
    replied
    Hello Everyone,

    My name Wahyu from Indonesia,
    Video my PI Polones base, i modified with Mosfet IRF740

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    Originally posted by eclipse View Post
    Voltage should be right. The micro/jfets configuration is same as in Minipulse so this should work just fine.
    Will the micro provide enough current, hope so !
    From datasheet: "- High current source/sink for direct LED drive"..


    Maximum output current sunk by any I/O pin............................................... .................................................. ... 25 mA
    Maximum output current sourced by any I/O pin .................................................. ............................................ 25 mA
    Maximum current sunk by GPIO.............................................. .................................................. ...................... 90 mA
    Maximum current sourced GPIO.............................................. .................................................. ...................... 90 mA

    Scoped my MPP and yes it only uses 5 volts on gate, this could be handy for another project.

    Leave a comment:


  • eclipse
    replied
    Here's update on the schematic. You can use PIC code from Hammerhead II thread to run this, though will probably require code tweaking.




    Proscan GT.pdf
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • eclipse
    replied
    Voltage should be right. The micro/jfets configuration is same as in Minipulse so this should work just fine.
    Will the micro provide enough current, hope so !
    From datasheet: "- High current source/sink for direct LED drive"..


    Maximum output current sunk by any I/O pin............................................... .................................................. ... 25 mA
    Maximum output current sourced by any I/O pin .................................................. ............................................ 25 mA
    Maximum current sunk by GPIO.............................................. .................................................. ...................... 90 mA
    Maximum current sourced GPIO.............................................. .................................................. ...................... 90 mA

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    Here's my take on Sandbanks & Proscan.
    Interesting collection of ideas, you are switching Q1 and Q3 with only 5 volts from the micro is that enough ?

    Leave a comment:


  • eclipse
    replied
    Here's my take on Sandbanks & Proscan. Changed Gain 1000, instead of the insane 10,000; Simplified timing control; Added EF sample and integrator from Dooley TD3X; Diode for mosfet drain; PSU as in MiniPulse Plus;

    Sandbanks - Proscan - GT.pdf

    Leave a comment:


  • eclipse
    replied
    I see no second (EF) sample on this schematic, how is this suppose to work stable without one?

    Leave a comment:


  • seadoggy
    replied
    Originally posted by Toros View Post
    Especially for Seadoggy.
    I attach the file format SL and what I've retained from the pages of Lucas Lab. Unfortunately pages in www.lucaslab.grandhst.pl are blocked and access to them is impossible.
    Good luck!


    Thx alot mate

    Do you have video of your sandbanks mate??.if you build one

    Leave a comment:


  • Toros
    replied
    Originally posted by seadoggy View Post
    If you have SL(.lay) can you post here mate??
    Thx alot and Regards.
    Especially for Seadoggy.
    I attach the file format SL and what I've retained from the pages of Lucas Lab. Unfortunately pages in www.lucaslab.grandhst.pl are blocked and access to them is impossible.
    Good luck!
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Arionas
    replied
    Coil

    25cm diameter
    21 turns / 16 meters
    0.5mm

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X