Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Sandbanks
Collapse
X
-
Thanks for the files KT315 and Aronas,,,,but can anyone give a link to the German forum please?,,,I'm interested to have a look. Thanks, Regards, Marty.
-
all files-in-one. you can take a file from rar and put it back in GT1. winter time.Originally posted by dbanner View PostGood project.
Leave a comment:
-
Originally posted by bernte_one View Postat the moment we start a project here in german forum based on this pcb
Leave a comment:
-
@BernteOne,,,Could you give a link to German forum pleas?,,Thanks, Regards, Marty
Leave a comment:
-
I already have built too many of these ****ty "click click" detectors. I am fed up with them. This was before I realised they are all more or less same performance. Nothing new here.
Need very good VLF beach detector project with a good discriminator. There is no winter here. Only economic slowdown and plenty rain from ITCZ weather. It makes for suicidal tendencies.
I will focus in the upcoming months on a rather neglected aspect for DIY construction.
The hardware of the control box and stem, coil connectors, and proper vacuum forming apparatus for coil housing, control knobs, pots and switches, shielding materials, waterproofing, etc,etc. So in the end, I will have nice looking, professional device. Just need a good circuit to put in it.
Or I may just start buying "used" detectors, and fixing them up. Or maybe even start new hobby like "brass rubbing" or collecting bottle caps(our beaches are infested with them).
Leave a comment:
-
pay 6 euro and 3.52 for shipping and i send you the board right now.Originally posted by dbanner View PostThere is a follow up-article on the sanbanks project in a subsequent magazine, which discusses modifications to the original circuit. I post it here. The sandbanks I built works great, and goes deep on the beach sand. I built it entirely of salvaged components and I managed to alter the circuit for use with NE5534 chip instead of the old 709. The original circuit used T1 and IC3, a CMOS ring oscillator for the PS.
Anyone thinking of building original circuit should have no problem with T1, as it is nothing special.
much noise from nothing again. the winter melancholia time.
Leave a comment:
-
I have this layout, seems the same.Originally posted by bernte_one View Postat the moment we start a project here in german forum based on this pcbAttached Files
Leave a comment:
-
There is a follow up-article on the sanbanks project in a subsequent magazine, which discusses modifications to the original circuit. I post it here. The sandbanks I built works great, and goes deep on the beach sand. I built it entirely of salvaged components and I managed to alter the circuit for use with NE5534 chip instead of the old 709. The original circuit used T1 and IC3, a CMOS ring oscillator for the PS.
Anyone thinking of building original circuit should have no problem with T1, as it is nothing special.Attached Files
Leave a comment:
-
at the moment we start a project here in german forum based on this pcbAttached Files
Leave a comment:
-
I have built the 6 volt wykrywaz model, the modifications of the original Sandabnks go here as well.
I learned a lot from this circuit, thanks to dbanner, who gave me the tip with Sandbanks
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: