If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
I built sandbanks project using a modified power supply(555 pump charge). I also modified the delay on sampling. It works very well. Depth is very good. I used NE5534 preamp stage redesign instead of 709. This is non motion pi. I also did follow up mods as described in sandbanks article.very good. The schematic posted above is fundamentally different. It resembles minipulse plus. Apples and oranges.
What did you do to the Delay ? What Follow Up Mods . Thank You.
I built sandbanks project using a modified power supply(555 pump charge). I also modified the delay on sampling. It works very well. Depth is very good. I used NE5534 preamp stage redesign instead of 709. This is non motion pi. I also did follow up mods as described in sandbanks article.very good. The schematic posted above is fundamentally different. It resembles minipulse plus. Apples and oranges.
Voltage should be right. The micro/jfets configuration is same as in Minipulse so this should work just fine.
Will the micro provide enough current, hope so !
From datasheet: "- High current source/sink for direct LED drive"..
Maximum output current sunk by any I/O pin............................................... .................................................. ... 25 mA
Maximum output current sourced by any I/O pin .................................................. ............................................ 25 mA
Maximum current sunk by GPIO.............................................. .................................................. ...................... 90 mA
Maximum current sourced GPIO.............................................. .................................................. ...................... 90 mA
Scoped my MPP and yes it only uses 5 volts on gate, this could be handy for another project.
Voltage should be right. The micro/jfets configuration is same as in Minipulse so this should work just fine.
Will the micro provide enough current, hope so !
From datasheet: "- High current source/sink for direct LED drive"..
Maximum output current sunk by any I/O pin............................................... .................................................. ... 25 mA
Maximum output current sourced by any I/O pin .................................................. ............................................ 25 mA
Maximum current sunk by GPIO.............................................. .................................................. ...................... 90 mA
Maximum current sourced GPIO.............................................. .................................................. ...................... 90 mA
Here's my take on Sandbanks & Proscan. Changed Gain 1000, instead of the insane 10,000; Simplified timing control; Added EF sample and integrator from Dooley TD3X; Diode for mosfet drain; PSU as in MiniPulse Plus;
Especially for Seadoggy.
I attach the file format SL and what I've retained from the pages of Lucas Lab. Unfortunately pages in www.lucaslab.grandhst.pl are blocked and access to them is impossible.
Good luck!
Thx alot mate
Do you have video of your sandbanks mate??.if you build one
If you have SL(.lay) can you post here mate??
Thx alot and Regards.
Especially for Seadoggy.
I attach the file format SL and what I've retained from the pages of Lucas Lab. Unfortunately pages in www.lucaslab.grandhst.pl are blocked and access to them is impossible.
Good luck!
Leave a comment: