Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

felezjoo PI(the best pulse induction metal detector that I made until now)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Tanu
    replied
    Originally posted by Nightryder View Post
    Running the detector with high speed & sensitivity settings will cause the audio to go off. Also, testing it indoors or even outdoors but near metal or electrical objects will cause that too.

    shielding the coil is always a good idea but with the right material. (read the fastcoil making document and you'll find the right material and how you properly do it)



    Things to avoid:

    1- Magnet wires for making the coil. Instead, use Teflon wire or even better but expensive Litz wire. ( These two types of wires help you to work with low settings for the device. Not to mention they are necessary for making a fast coil)

    2- Aluminum foil for shielding.


    Good luck!
    author suggest auto delay 20 us is better but i cant get thats auto delay my device show auto delay 16us A300 B703 C800
    48 cm coil 384uH 1.2 ohms mono coil using pvc coated copper wire
    Any solution please ?

    Leave a comment:


  • Nightryder
    replied
    Running the detector with high speed & sensitivity settings will cause the audio to go off. Also, testing it indoors or even outdoors but near metal or electrical objects will cause that too.

    shielding the coil is always a good idea but with the right material. (read the fastcoil making document and you'll find the right material and how you properly do it)



    Things to avoid:

    1- Magnet wires for making the coil. Instead, use Teflon wire or even better but expensive Litz wire. ( These two types of wires help you to work with low settings for the device. Not to mention they are necessary for making a fast coil)

    2- Aluminum foil for shielding.


    Good luck!

    Leave a comment:


  • Tanu
    replied
    Originally posted by zmaj od nocaja View Post
    Spider coil 23 cm
    42 turns
    automatic delay 6
    wire type: stranded wire with Teflon insulation AWG 22

    Settings: frequency 201 hz
    manual delayl 0
    pulse width 105
    ground 7
    speed 10​​

    I was able to search the field even with 19 degrees of sensitivity, although I think it has something to do with the software with the counter.
    I plan soon to test the difference on the same device with the inserted software without counters.​​
    Are you getting a false signal in the field?
    I also want to try no counter version
    Please share experience when trying it

    Leave a comment:


  • zmaj od nocaja
    replied
    Spider coil 23 cm
    42 turns
    automatic delay 6
    wire type: stranded wire with Teflon insulation AWG 22

    Settings: frequency 201 hz
    manual delayl 0
    pulse width 105
    ground 7
    speed 10​​

    I was able to search the field even with 19 degrees of sensitivity, although I think it has something to do with the software with the counter.
    I plan soon to test the difference on the same device with the inserted software without counters.​​

    Leave a comment:


  • Tanu
    replied
    Diameter ?
    coil type/spider coil?
    wire size ?
    number of rounds?
    Auto delay?

    Leave a comment:


  • zmaj od nocaja
    replied
    0.17mh
    1.3 ohm
    2.012mhz SRF

    Spider coil

    Leave a comment:


  • Tanu
    replied
    Originally posted by zmaj od nocaja View Post
    hello

    Today I finished a felezjoo detector with a very sensitive coil with a diameter of 23 cm
    the results are as follows :
    a square tile made from a soda 6mm can detects at 7cm in the air
    Small gold coin diameter 9.86mm and thickness 0.27mm about 0.20g start detects at 14cm
    I use the original software with the counter.
    It is very stable and calm on the field.
    I tried a lot of operational amplifiers, but the best result is with the original LF357.
    It is also solid with AD8055.​​
    Coil details please?

    Leave a comment:


  • Altair
    replied
    Originally posted by zmaj od nocaja View Post
    hello

    Today I finished a felezjoo detector with a very sensitive probe with a diameter of 23 cm
    the results are as follows :
    a square tile made from a soda 6mm can detects at 7cm in the air
    Small gold coin diameter 9.86mm and thickness 0.27mm about 0.20g start detects at 14cm
    I use the original software with the counter.
    It is very stable and calm on the field.
    I tried a lot of operational amplifiers, but the best result is with the original LF357.
    It is also solid with AD8055.​​
    Well done!
    Thank you for your report!

    Leave a comment:


  • zmaj od nocaja
    replied


    Leave a comment:


  • zmaj od nocaja
    replied
    hello

    Today I finished a felezjoo detector with a very sensitive coil with a diameter of 23 cm
    the results are as follows :
    a square tile made from a soda 6mm can detects at 7cm in the air
    Small gold coin diameter 9.86mm and thickness 0.27mm about 0.20g start detects at 14cm
    I use the original software with the counter.
    It is very stable and calm on the field.
    I tried a lot of operational amplifiers, but the best result is with the original LF357.
    It is also solid with AD8055.​​
    Attached Files
    Last edited by zmaj od nocaja; 10-31-2024, 11:58 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Aliavazpour
    replied
    Originally posted by adem52 View Post
    Hello, I am using this, it works very well, the price is also affordable, I could not find lf357 in the market.

    LM318
    Small Signal Bandwidth . . . 15 MHz Typ
    Slew Rate . . . 50 * 70 V/µs Min
    Bias Current . . . 250 nA Max
    Supply Voltage Range . . . ±5 V to ±20 V
    Regarding the LM318, firstly, I am not sure if it will give a correct answer with a simple change and in the current condition of the device that has separation. But even in terms of range in my initial tests, it was not as good as the LF357. In any case, you can use two 4148 series diodes in the output, pin 6 and before resistor 8, to remove the 1 volt offset voltage of LM318.

    Leave a comment:


  • Aliavazpour
    replied
    Originally posted by adem52 View Post
    Hello, I am using this, it works very well, the price is also affordable, I could not find lf357 in the market.

    LM318
    Small Signal Bandwidth . . . 15 MHz Typ
    Slew Rate . . . 50 * 70 V/µs Min
    Bias Current . . . 250 nA Max
    Supply Voltage Range . . . ±5 V to ±20 V
    It will only work with lf357 metal separation. The iron reject option will not work.

    Leave a comment:


  • William
    replied
    I have a problem with Gerber file not having a boarder in the file, is there one that contains this information in it? Would like to have pcb made but the Gerber I am using failed because it does not have the boarder file in it.

    Leave a comment:


  • useus
    replied
    Originally posted by Nightryder View Post


    It's all good since it's the fourth Felezjoo I made and it's actually on a breadboard for potential modifications
    If it is on breadboard then some connection is wrong

    Leave a comment:


  • Nightryder
    replied
    Originally posted by useus View Post

    Are you sure that t3 is a correctly mounted bc337? Which schematic and pcb did you use?
    Have you tested the ohms of the speaker?
    I don't have any problems​

    It's all good since it's the fourth Felezjoo I made and it's actually on a breadboard for potential modifications

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X