Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

felezjoo PI(the best pulse induction metal detector that I made until now)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • mehmet_dag
    replied
    Opamp and hex

    Guys better to find LF257h metal model fine at this project and works like LF357h. And hex works like full version without any problem at my trials as search google name felezjoo full edit 3.35_1397-9-28-13-59 Sorry i could not attached.

    Leave a comment:


  • MDfanatic
    replied
    That's why i think HammerHead would be a better solution, way easier to source the needed components.

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    Originally posted by MDfanatic View Post
    I was lucky enough to source 5 genuine LM357n by STmicroelectronics. Unfortunately you have to go according to spec, or else most probably you'll end up tossing it away.

    Yes that was lucky to get some real 357's , I think thats why most people do not finish this project because you cannot get that chip any more.

    Leave a comment:


  • MDfanatic
    replied
    I was lucky enough to source 5 genuine LM357n by STmicroelectronics. Unfortunately you have to go according to spec, or else most probably you'll end up tossing it away.

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    Originally posted by MDfanatic View Post
    KARIM I'm planning to start a new thread about my variant with HEX files, BOM list etc but it will take some time because I've got too many things running.
    For consistency's sake, I will have to make a PCB coil so I can get constant results every time. It'll be a nice project for the days to come.

    Which op amp are you going to use in the pre amp ?

    Leave a comment:


  • KARIM
    replied
    Hello MDfanatic.
    It's been over the year since i bought the micro controller for this project and i wanted to build this detector,i hesitated because i noticed that there is a problem with the different version of the hex file itself in the discutions in this forum and even the iranien forum i believe that is not the exact file.
    Dear friends if there is anyone in this forum who has the original hex file for this project it would be kind to help us and post in this forum and this project would be completed in Geotech forum.
    Think you.

    Leave a comment:


  • Vectroum
    replied
    Hello, iam facing another issue, the volatge output from speakers when i connect them to multimeter is +-2,5v.
    But when i connect them to mcp3424 the output becames a stable 12v and wont increase or decrease when metal aproach to coil.
    Why this is happening?

    Leave a comment:


  • MDfanatic
    replied
    KARIM I'm planning to start a new thread about my variant with HEX files, BOM list etc but it will take some time because I've got too many things running.
    For consistency's sake, I will have to make a PCB coil so I can get constant results every time. It'll be a nice project for the days to come.

    Leave a comment:


  • KARIM
    replied
    Hello friends.
    If there is anyone in this forum who has finished and tested this felezjoo pi project would be nice to post the complete information in this forum,what hex file to program and the information on the coil.

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    Looking good.

    Leave a comment:


  • MDfanatic
    replied
    DeePI SMD 1.2 (Felezjoo PI variant) under construction


    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    Originally posted by MDfanatic View Post
    You're welcome mate, I think the FULLEDIT is the best one but I'll know once I finish mine too.
    The NOCOUNT file has a broken string on line 1094 and i don't know if it'll work correctly but I kept it for testing.

    Thanks for the info.

    Leave a comment:


  • MDfanatic
    replied
    You're welcome mate, I think the FULLEDIT is the best one but I'll know once I finish mine too.
    The NOCOUNT file has a broken string on line 1094 and i don't know if it'll work correctly but I kept it for testing.

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    Originally posted by MDfanatic View Post
    Hex without counters is unstable but here you go:
    [ATTACH]54328[/ATTACH]


    There are 2 different version with no counter of the version 3.35 but I haven't tested them to know which one would work better.
    The files labeled as "ORIGINAL" are unmodified.

    Thanks, I must finish mine and see if it works at all.

    Leave a comment:


  • MDfanatic
    replied
    Hex without counters is unstable but here you go:
    Felezjoo PI HEX files.zip


    There are 2 different version with no counter of the version 3.35 but I haven't tested them to know which one would work better.
    The files labeled as "ORIGINAL" are unmodified.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X