Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

felezjoo PI(the best pulse induction metal detector that I made until now)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Kostasp
    replied
    Hi can anyone tell me about the use of this setting an how work ?
    Features such as:
    Sensitivity
    Frequency regulation
    Adjustable pulse width
    delay
    Contrast adjustment
    Adjustable back light
    Sound setting
    Change the type of sound
    iron reject
    Target ID (The numerical separation of various metals)
    Automatic Balance
    Debug
    Integ.W ( Set the interval integrator)
    Adapting to the ground(Self Adjusting Threshold)
    Set the speed sensing
    thanks,.

    Leave a comment:


  • yass14
    replied
    Is there an adjustment to get rid of imaginary signals
    Is there an adjustment to get rid of imaginary signals

    Leave a comment:


  • tenere750
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • RS_Phil
    replied
    Originally posted by CDI View Post
    Can somebody confirm that Arduino Uno can be used as programmer for 3.35 version?
    You can buy using Arduino Uploader but the problem is how to set fusebit on it.

    Leave a comment:


  • tenere750
    replied
    I have ordered the arduino uno I expect to come in to write to the original hex when i will answer it

    Leave a comment:


  • CDI
    replied
    Can somebody confirm that Arduino Uno can be used as programmer for 3.35 version?

    Leave a comment:


  • tenere750
    replied
    since I understand it is version 3.35 without cash, ie broken

    Leave a comment:


  • aft_72005
    replied
    thank you .
    regards .

    Leave a comment:


  • TufaN
    replied
    Originally posted by aft_72005 View Post
    Nobody didn’t have this sprint file ?draw by Walkman .
    You want. Lay file available in the attachment
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • aft_72005
    replied
    Nobody didn’t have this sprint file ?draw by Walkman .

    Leave a comment:


  • crni1
    replied
    Originally posted by Qiaozhi View Post
    Please read the forum rules -> Basic Rules of the Forums
    and make your posts in English.
    I apologize for who knows which way, my English is bad and I use the translator, I put all this nice in English, but as soon as the post is learned the translator translates it and there is an error.

    Leave a comment:


  • aft_72005
    replied
    Hi marty
    Thank you . but i want other draw bywalkman . see picture
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • MartyJ1963
    replied
    @Aft_72005,,,,I found this layout by Walkman,,,I dont know if it's the correct one you want but I will have a look in my files for you to see if there are any other layouts by him. Marty
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by crni1 View Post
    Ивцониц и други су у праву, дубина, осетљивост, дискриминација са овим детектором углавном зависи од ИЦ круга ЛФ357,
    са једним Иц кругом, најбоље ради када је 1охм завојница, а други 1.5охм, исти је са дебљином жица.
    Што значи да сваки ЛФ357 захтијева различите карактеристике сонде.
    Please read the forum rules -> Basic Rules of the Forums
    and make your posts in English.

    Leave a comment:


  • aft_72005
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	148304687940681.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	594.5 KB
ID:	352748Hi to all
    Please see PCB image . design by Walkman . I want sprint file .
    Any body having . please upload .
    Regards.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X