Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

felezjoo PI(the best pulse induction metal detector that I made until now)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • sabios
    replied
    I obtained this sample from Felezjoo to use in creating a first version that can remove contaminants by conductivity. It's not precise, but it helps because it removes everything except copper and silver. This first version is currently being tested, but as I said, it's true conductivity discrimination.
    It's fully functional, and the GT makes it very precise. Because it's conductivity discrimination, the type of soil doesn't matter since it measures the conductivity of the target, whether it's large or small.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Alone25
    replied
    PI Decay Curve
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Alone25
    replied
    Originally posted by sabios View Post
    I want to clarify that neither the 3.35 version with the counter nor the full version has automatic adjustment. This is a version I've completed and call GT. It has improved discrimination adjustment, and the GT adjustment makes it more precise, adapting to any terrain. Despite all the adjustments I've made, there's a minor error only when changing the frequency; it's not serious and doesn't interfere with the detector's operation.

    As I mentioned, since this detector's discrimination isn't based on conductivity, using it in the field is a bit tricky. In fact, both the 3.35 and full versions have this flaw, but with GT, it's much easier thanks to the automatic adjustment. It also expands the discrimination range, now capable of detecting everything as ferrous (in tests with buried objects) and only non-ferrous (aluminum, copper, silver, and gold). However, the gold detection is still under investigation.​
    In PI detectors, discrimination can be achieved by software-based measurement of the slow and fast decay values ​​of the "Decay Curve." However, as I mentioned before, differentiating between non-ferrous and ferrous metals is very difficult with PI detectors. This is because the decay curve characteristics of copper, gold, and rusty nails in the ground are very similar. In short, automatic ground balance and the response to gold in the ground are very important in PI detectors. Since gold does not have oxide properties, the detection distance is crucial. Metal discrimination is not that important; minimizing the response to minerals with automatic ground balance is sufficient for PI detectors. Thank you very much.

    Leave a comment:


  • sabios
    replied
    I want to clarify that neither the 3.35 version with the counter nor the full version has automatic adjustment. This is a version I've completed and call GT. It has improved discrimination adjustment, and the GT adjustment makes it more precise, adapting to any terrain. Despite all the adjustments I've made, there's a minor error only when changing the frequency; it's not serious and doesn't interfere with the detector's operation.

    As I mentioned, since this detector's discrimination isn't based on conductivity, using it in the field is a bit tricky. In fact, both the 3.35 and full versions have this flaw, but with GT, it's much easier thanks to the automatic adjustment. It also expands the discrimination range, now capable of detecting everything as ferrous (in tests with buried objects) and only non-ferrous (aluminum, copper, silver, and gold). However, the gold detection is still under investigation.​

    Leave a comment:


  • Alone25
    replied
    Originally posted by sabios View Post
    This is a test I conducted to demonstrate this detector's ability to adapt to any terrain and continue searching.
    It's an extreme test, and you'll never find anything like it.

    This setting is called Ground Tracking or automatic ground adjustment.

    With this, the detector automatically adjusts to the ground.





    Thank you so much for your hard work!

    Leave a comment:


  • sabios
    replied

    This is a test I conducted to demonstrate this detector's ability to adapt to any terrain and continue searching.
    It's an extreme test, and you'll never find anything like it.

    This setting is called Ground Tracking or automatic ground adjustment.

    With this, the detector automatically adjusts to the ground.






    Leave a comment:


  • sabios
    replied
    I just did a test with version 3.35 using a counter, and I have to say that the version I use, which I call GT, is better. I tested the discrimination, and it's less precise and more difficult. For example, GT eliminates pewter pots and tuna cans, etc., as FERRO, leaving aluminum, copper, and silver as NON-FERRO. But with version 3.35, that's not possible. It barely eliminates iron, and if you want to eliminate pewter and cans, it no longer detects copper and silver as NON-FERRO; it reclassifies them as FERRO. With GT, at one point, aluminum, copper, and silver are NON-FERRO, and everything else is FERRO. However, since it's not conductivity-based discrimination, it masks the metals.

    And as I said, I'm currently working on a version that has conductivity discrimination, but it's the best I could get out of the design by adding a CD4066 and adding 2 sampling samples so that it works in the program and other components, and in this one, being by conductivity, it already eliminates aluminum and leaves only copper, silver, and gold is yet to be tested, in addition to having all the GT which makes it more stable in any soil or terrain.​

    Leave a comment:


  • algan
    replied
    Originally posted by Alone25 View Post
    The search coil rating is given as 380uH in the schematic. Can we use the 400uH spider coil used in the Clone PI?
    Can 400uH be used, yes 440uH is perfect

    Leave a comment:


  • Alone25
    replied
    The search coil rating is given as 380uH in the schematic. Can we use the 400uH spider coil used in the Clone PI?

    Leave a comment:


  • Alone25
    replied
    I have built the Clone PI detector four times so far. What are the advantages and disadvantages of comparing the Clone PI and FelezJoo PI? Also, does the FelezJoo PI have automatic ground balance?

    Leave a comment:


  • Alone25
    replied
    I have three questions for all my friends on the forum.

    1- On the decay curve, the values ​​for gold, copper, and even a rusty nail are very close to each other. How can we classify copper as an ferrous metal?

    2- Does the depth range decrease when we consider the discrimination mode (ferrous and non-ferrous)?

    3- Are there air and ground test results for the FelezJoo PI?

    I want to emphasize that all the information provided by my expert friends about detectors is very valuable. Thank you very much to everyone who contributed.​

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by Mahdi1380 View Post

    سوال للاخ عندك طريقة تحويل felezjoo.hex الى لغة أخرى مثل c
    Please read the forum rules -> and make your posts in English.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mahdi1380
    replied
    Originally posted by h5ha View Post

    يعيشك خويا
    حميد الله يعلم لاحس ولا خبر
    على ايميله مافي رد
    سوال للاخ عندك طريقة تحويل felezjoo.hex الى لغة أخرى مثل c

    Leave a comment:


  • Detectorist#1
    replied
    Hi h5ha,
    No short cut to assembly of good (advanced) pulse MD by low experienced people. The assembling of the "felezjoo" project is a good starting point.

    Leave a comment:


  • GeoMax
    replied
    Maybe he’s just fed up with answering the same questions over and over again. Or people want more from him than he’s willing to give. Unfortunately, the thing is, if you give people an inch, they’ll take a mile.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X