Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

felezjoo PI(the best pulse induction metal detector that I made until now)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • sabios
    replied
    They believe that this type of resistance works since the metal film here in Mexico is very difficult to achieve, only these.Click image for larger version

Name:	resistencia.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	1.6 KB
ID:	362175

    Leave a comment:


  • MartinB
    replied
    Originally posted by sabios View Post
    I have a question about how much would be the voltage of pins 2 and 3 of lf357 and how many voltages would be the output through pin 6 since the measurements that it gives me with the multimeter is pins 2 and 3 are around 9.5 volts of 12 volt on pin 7 and 0.4 volt on pin 6 with lf357 and if I change for tl081 the output voltage rises 1.24 volt and I already changed the 390 resistance for a potentiometer which would be the error.
    Hi Sabios,
    Slightly different subject, but it looks like your 2W 390 ohm resistor is wire wound ceramic which can introduce additional inductance. I would change this for a metal film resistor of similar value

    Leave a comment:


  • sabios
    replied
    I checked the voltage on the LF357 and on pin 2 it gives me a voltage of 10 volt on pin 3 9.66 volt and on pin 7 it is 12.18 volt those numbers are correct

    Leave a comment:


  • sabios
    replied
    I have a question about how much would be the voltage of pins 2 and 3 of lf357 and how many voltages would be the output through pin 6 since the measurements that it gives me with the multimeter is pins 2 and 3 are around 9.5 volts of 12 volt on pin 7 and 0.4 volt on pin 6 with lf357 and if I change for tl081 the output voltage rises 1.24 volt and I already changed the 390 resistance for a potentiometer which would be the error.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • sabios
    replied
    I just finished the FelezJoo but I get the annoying coil error message, there is some solution since it is read that with a potentiometer in resistor R11 and that changing the resistor R10 for a potentiometer and that the CA3130 also serves as a replacement.
    but of which poteiometer 1k, 5k or more

    Leave a comment:


  • ZOUjiarui
    replied
    Extra chip, ATTINY13
    It must need another program.

    Leave a comment:


  • ZOUjiarui
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	photo_2017-09-04_18-54-40.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	120.6 KB
ID:	362102
    Who can provide the information of this PCB
    Thank you very much.

    Leave a comment:


  • centiane
    replied
    Hi, I use a AD811 and this Amp is very well.
    The OP as 2500 V/us slew rate

    work ok.

    Leave a comment:


  • MartinB
    replied
    Originally posted by Emersonpaz View Post
    Being original won't have problems, a photo of it?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	LF 357 N.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	5.4 KB
ID:	362081
    Found this LF357N by National Semiconductors

    Leave a comment:


  • Emersonpaz
    replied
    Being original won't have problems, a photo of it?

    Leave a comment:


  • MartinB
    replied
    Originally posted by MDfanatic View Post
    LF255H = 5v/uS + 2.5MHz Gain Bandwidth
    LF357 = 50v/uS + 20MHz Gain Bandwidth

    In other words, you can't use LF255. If you want Felezjoo PI to work as it should then you must get LF357N/MAC157/MAB357/
    Mr. Hamid made clear on the instructions that the most important part is the LF357 and it should not be countefeit or anything else than a genuine LF357.
    Hi,
    Is a LF357DP suitable?

    Leave a comment:


  • MartyJ1963
    replied
    @Sabio. I updated the layout tonight. The layout is the same but I added the component names and values. I also included the schematic I used to build this layout, a Parts list, and a 2 x photos of the original PCB i copied in case you want to build this layout. I also included all available HEX Files from v2.4 to v3.5 full edit and the Felezjoo Fuses. There is a manual also that I translated on how to operate it. Good luck in case you decide to bild! Regards, Marty.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • MartyJ1963
    replied
    Hi Sabios. I was the one who copied this layout from my working Felezjoo board. It works without flaws. Regards, Marty

    Leave a comment:


  • sabios
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	FelezJoo Rev A-2.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	1.03 MB
ID:	362059FELEZJOO Rev A-2.rargood colleagues I have a question regarding the detector in particular to the version of FelezJoo RevA I have seen some revisions and I found some flaws and I would like to know if any of you could tell me if it is okay as it looks.

    Leave a comment:


  • MDfanatic
    replied
    That's why you should only order genuine parts from a reliable source (eg LCSC.com) so you know what you'll get without questioning the quality.
    If you go the eBay route, most probably the part you'll receive will be of questionable quality.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X