Originally posted by etwert
View Post
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
felezjoo PI(the best pulse induction metal detector that I made until now)
Collapse
X
-
Dear pigeon, I did not doubt your correctness. The problem just exists.
Sincerely, etwert
Leave a comment:
-
Hi Dear Amin , is it original or hacked version ? Can you email to [email protected] to check. Thx for your kind interest.Originally posted by amindevil View PostI have the unlimited version of hex I can share it with you guys
Leave a comment:
-
Leave a comment:
-
Dear pigeon, in this pcb 7805 does not receive power supply
voltage. Sincerely, etwert
Leave a comment:
-
https://simplemetaldetector.com/puls...imination-fix/
OK, I'll try it later. Thank you 6666 very much
.
Leave a comment:
-
Originally posted by YIVANKA View Post[ATTACH]53886[/ATTACH][ATTACH]53887[/ATTACH][ATTACH]53888[/ATTACH]
Delay:Coil Error!
How to resolve it & how to cancel the hex limit of times?
Thanks
RE, the coil error here is a link that may over come your problem
as it says" this problem is often encountered when the components used do not match the detailed description given by the developer of FelezJoo. Since the source code is not available, it is necessary to find a hardware solution."
Leave a comment:
-
I grasp you have to buy programmed u-controller from kooyhar paying some dollars.Originally posted by YIVANKA View Post[ATTACH]53886[/ATTACH][ATTACH]53887[/ATTACH][ATTACH]53888[/ATTACH]
Delay:Coil Error!
How to resolve it & how to cancel the hex limit of times?
Thanks
i do not see its free.
Leave a comment:
-
pcb mustafa felezjoo pi
pcb mustafa felezjoo pi
Leave a comment:
-
I don't have a pcb from mustafa. I have lay6 from sabios, post # 1076.
Leave a comment:
-
Leave a comment: