Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

felezjoo PI(the best pulse induction metal detector that I made until now)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • pigeon
    replied
    Originally posted by etwert View Post
    Dear pigeon, I did not doubt your correctness. The problem just exists.

    Sincerely, etwert
    I believe 7805 is reverse

    Leave a comment:


  • etwert
    replied
    Dear pigeon, I did not doubt your correctness. The problem just exists.

    Sincerely, etwert

    Leave a comment:


  • mehmet_dag
    replied
    Originally posted by amindevil View Post
    I have the unlimited version of hex I can share it with you guys
    Hi Dear Amin , is it original or hacked version ? Can you email to [email protected] to check. Thx for your kind interest.

    Leave a comment:


  • pigeon
    replied
    hi lay file joker forum version

    hello
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • etwert
    replied
    Dear pigeon, in this pcb 7805 does not receive power supply

    voltage. Sincerely, etwert

    Leave a comment:


  • YIVANKA
    replied
    https://simplemetaldetector.com/puls...imination-fix/
    OK, I'll try it later. Thank you 6666 very much .

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    Originally posted by YIVANKA View Post
    [ATTACH]53886[/ATTACH][ATTACH]53887[/ATTACH][ATTACH]53888[/ATTACH]
    Delay:Coil Error!
    How to resolve it & how to cancel the hex limit of times?
    Thanks

    RE, the coil error here is a link that may over come your problem
    as it says" this problem is often encountered when the components used do not match the detailed description given by the developer of FelezJoo. Since the source code is not available, it is necessary to find a hardware solution."
    After a few months of research for the problems of discrimination and "Coil Error" in the Felezjoo PI, I finally find a temporary solution that can make.

    Leave a comment:


  • YIVANKA
    replied
    Send it to my email or..

    Leave a comment:


  • sbalio1
    replied
    Hi pigeon and amindevil can you chare your hex file please help.

    Leave a comment:


  • sbalio1
    replied
    Hi pigeon can you post lay6 if you have it

    Leave a comment:


  • amindevil
    replied
    I have the unlimited version of hex I can share it with you guys

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Originally posted by YIVANKA View Post
    [ATTACH]53886[/ATTACH][ATTACH]53887[/ATTACH][ATTACH]53888[/ATTACH]
    Delay:Coil Error!
    How to resolve it & how to cancel the hex limit of times?
    Thanks
    I grasp you have to buy programmed u-controller from kooyhar paying some dollars.
    i do not see its free.

    Leave a comment:


  • pigeon
    replied
    pcb mustafa felezjoo pi

    pcb mustafa felezjoo pi
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • etwert
    replied
    I don't have a pcb from mustafa. I have lay6 from sabios, post # 1076.

    Leave a comment:


  • YIVANKA
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	645.9 KB
ID:	358695Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	800.4 KB
ID:	358696Click image for larger version

Name:	3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	775.4 KB
ID:	358697
    Delay:Coil Error!
    How to resolve it & how to cancel the hex limit of times?
    Thanks

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X