Originally posted by Ruben2000
View Post
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
felezjoo PI(the best pulse induction metal detector that I made until now)
Collapse
X
-
Thank you very much ionut_mtb for the video just about that I was suffering I will put it into practice and I will inform you how the installation went.
Leave a comment:
-
actually I was testing it with sensitivity 19, I will do another test by lowering it
Leave a comment:
-
No, it does not happen to me. Just keep detector on for few minutes so that the components become thermal stable. After that press down button to calibrate and test. Maybe your sensitivity is to high. Keep the coil far from metal/walls. Is better to test outside. I did not had the time to test it properly in soil. Felezjoo is quite complex detector and you need to find the settings that fit your coil, ground conditions.
Leave a comment:
-
I noticed one thing, doing the test in the air to detect gold, since I remove the gold from the field of the coil, the metal detector continues to sound, value on the display 4-5.
Happens to you too? with other metals does not give any problem
- Likes 1
Leave a comment:
-
I thank Mr. Hamid in advance for providing us with this great MD available to the public and also to all who collaborate so that this MD can be successfully built.
Leave a comment:
-
Thank you very much Paloma!
I would like to know what is the difference between the two.
I already have the ATmel microcontroller and I would like to burn it.
I would also like to know the steps to follow to be able to burn the ATmega correctly.
I have a USBASP.
Leave a comment:
-
sorry i used automatic translate by googleOriginally posted by Qiaozhi View PostPlease read the forum rules -> Basic Rules of the Forums
and make your posts in English.
Leave a comment:
-
Originally posted by pigeon View Post[QUOTE = Ruben2000; 266343] Quelqu'un pourrait-il m'envoyer le dernier fichier hex?
J'aimerais construire ce super MD.
Je suis d?sol?, mon anglais n'est pas bon [/ QUOTE]Please read the forum rules -> Basic Rules of the ForumsOriginally posted by pigeon View Post[QUOTE = bernte_one; 266304] salut pigeon, j'ai juste quelques photos aux rayons X dans mes archives les plus profondes, faites par un ami qui a eu un contact avec un dentiste ou un autre m?decin local qui a une machine ? rayons X ? usage m?dical
nous obtenons ces photos gratuitement
son tr?s simple, par exemple, vous avez une r?sistance d'amortissement fixe sur le circuit imprim? du d?tecteur peut-?tre 1K 1W et un autre direct dans la bobine pour le r?glage (?galement fixe) les
deux sont ? la fin parall?les ? la bobine
si vous avez 1k sur pcb et 1k sur bobine votre total la valeur d'amortissement se traduira par une
r?sistance d'amortissement de 500R ? 450R: carte PCB 1K et bobine 820R (ligne de r?sistance E)
https://www.digikey.de/de/resources/conversion-calculators/conversion-calculator-parallel-and-series -r?sistance [/ QUOTE]
thank you very much
and make your posts in English.
- Likes 1
Leave a comment:
-
[QUOTE = bernte_one; 266304] salut pigeon, j'ai juste quelques photos aux rayons X dans mes archives les plus profondes, faites par un ami qui a eu un contact avec un dentiste ou un autre m?decin local qui a une machine ? rayons X ? usage m?dical
nous obtenons ces photos gratuitement
son tr?s simple, par exemple, vous avez une r?sistance d'amortissement fixe sur le circuit imprim? du d?tecteur peut-?tre 1K 1W et un autre direct dans la bobine pour le r?glage (?galement fixe) les
deux sont ? la fin parall?les ? la bobine
si vous avez 1k sur pcb et 1k sur bobine votre total la valeur d'amortissement se traduira par une
r?sistance d'amortissement de 500R ? 450R: carte PCB 1K et bobine 820R (ligne de r?sistance E)
https://www.digikey.de/de/resources/conversion-calculators/conversion-calculator-parallel-and-series -r?sistance [/ QUOTE]
thank you very much
Leave a comment:
-
[QUOTE = Ruben2000; 266343] Quelqu'un pourrait-il m'envoyer le dernier fichier hex?
J'aimerais construire ce super MD.
Je suis d?sol?, mon anglais n'est pas bon [/ QUOTE]
Leave a comment:
-
Could someone send me the last hex file?
I would like to build this great MD.
I'm sorry my English is not good
Leave a comment:
-
Can someone please give me the last hex code?
I would like to build this DM
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: