Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

felezjoo PI(the best pulse induction metal detector that I made until now)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ivconic
    replied
    Though, in case of using Avrdudess there is option to completely erase flash and eeprom before programing new hex:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Avrdudess.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	76.8 KB
ID:	348199

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    First program your Atmega with this what i attached here.
    Switch it ON for 10 seconds.
    Than program your Atmega with FelezJoo hex again.
    Than... enjoy!

    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by faycel View Post
    I REPROGRAMED THE ATMEGA MANY TIME BUT ITS THE SAME RESULT ONLY SHOYING DEMO!!!

    Delete eeprom content.
    Are you using regular FelezJoo HEX from author?
    In case you try to "hack" it ; it has implemented protection and it will result with only "DEMO!!!" when you switch it ON.
    Don't try to hack it!

    Leave a comment:


  • faycel
    replied
    Originally posted by basellafe View Post
    Re programing atmega
    I REPROGRAMED THE ATMEGA MANY TIME BUT ITS THE SAME RESULT ONLY SHOYING DEMO!!!

    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • basellafe
    replied
    Re programing atmega

    Leave a comment:


  • faycel
    replied
    THANKS
    NOW ITS OK BUT IN THE BEGENNIG THEY SHOW ONLY DEMO!!! and stoped here

    Leave a comment:


  • freso
    replied
    Originally posted by faycel View Post
    thanks
    but where i put this trimer?
    put it in pLace of the 22 k resistor..... Remove the 22 k resistor and solder the trimer in its place and dont forget to solder the middle leg of the trimer to one of the two other legs thaN adjust

    Leave a comment:


  • faycel
    replied
    Originally posted by basellafe View Post
    put reseter 19 to22k trimer and adjust it down that if u have ablack box
    thanks
    but where i put this trimer?

    Leave a comment:


  • basellafe
    replied
    put reseter 19 to22k trimer and adjust it down that if u have ablack box

    Leave a comment:


  • faycel
    replied
    Originally posted by faycel View Post
    thanks
    lcd is ok i test it with other project
    NO ONE CAN HELPE ME

    Leave a comment:


  • faycel
    replied
    Originally posted by basellafe View Post
    short sound is meaning that atmega has programed well but check lcd connection if ok change lcd
    thanks
    lcd is ok i test it with other project

    Leave a comment:


  • basellafe
    replied
    short sound is meaning that atmega has programed well but check lcd connection if ok change lcd

    Leave a comment:


  • faycel
    replied
    THANKS IVCONIC
    I VERIFIED THE PIN IS IN GND
    BACKLIGHT IS OK
    CONTRAST: THE FIRST LINE IS ALL BLACK BOX
    BUT THERISE A SHORT SOUND IN THE BIGENING FROM BUZER

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by faycel View Post
    PLEASE I PROGRAMME THE ATMEGA WITH CORRECT FUSES BUT WHEN I POWER THE DEVICE THE LCD SHOWS ONLY BLACK BOXES BUT I M LEASING TO A SHORT SOUND FROM BUZER. WHATS THE PROBLEM?
    SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH

    LCD pin 5. to GND.
    Contrast?
    Backlight?

    Leave a comment:


  • faycel
    replied
    PLEASE I PROGRAMME THE ATMEGA WITH CORRECT FUSES BUT WHEN I POWER THE DEVICE THE LCD SHOWS ONLY BLACK BOXES BUT I M LEASING TO A SHORT SOUND FROM BUZER. WHATS THE PROBLEM?
    SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X