If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
felezjoo PI(the best pulse induction metal detector that I made until now)
@gurdal & smit22 i hope this will answer both of your questions,
first make sure that you used cable like on picture and connected pcb-cable-coil like this: @smit22; no coil is not shielded.
I just completed this one.
So far it performs excellent.
Later on i intend to take it outdoor for final testings.
[ATTACH]39293[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH]39294[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH]39295[/ATTACH]
Nice Crazy man... Hahahah
What Coil Is Inside You Put bro
and What volt Power Source you use
I just completed this one.
So far it performs excellent.
Later on i intend to take it outdoor for final testings.
[ATTACH]39293[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH]39294[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH]39295[/ATTACH]
Leave a comment: