If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
felezjoo PI(the best pulse induction metal detector that I made until now)
I tested resistance 10 ohms, in parallel gives me coil error, in series instead the values have fallen to A117 B336 C487
at the moment I have no resistance below 10ohm to try
to be sure that the cable is not the problem I also tried to connect the coil directly on the pcb but even the values have dropped so the cable should be ok
Try several parallel resistors that will get you below 10 ohms
It is recommended that you try a series of 1-10Ω resistors in the coil, there will be different effects
I tested resistance 10 ohms, in parallel gives me coil error, in series instead the values have fallen to A117 B336 C487
at the moment I have no resistance below 10ohm to try
to be sure that the cable is not the problem I also tried to connect the coil directly on the pcb but even the values have dropped so the cable should be ok
I built new coil but I have doubts. the debug values are A147 B389 C530 328uH coil 1.2 ohms. to increase the values I added 4 turns of wire to the coil and became 418uH 1.4 ohms but the values rose to A189 B427 C569.
the coil is made from 25cm in diameter (23 turns 328uH, 27 turns 418uH), enamelled copper from 0.71 (22swg)
I doubt that my LF357N is not original or I'm doing something wrong with the construction of the coil.
please help me!
It is recommended that you try a series of 1-10Ω resistors in the coil, there will be different effects
I built new coil but I have doubts. the debug values are A147 B389 C530 328uH coil 1.2 ohms. to increase the values I added 4 turns of wire to the coil and became 418uH 1.4 ohms but the values rose to A189 B427 C569.
the coil is made from 25cm in diameter (23 turns 328uH, 27 turns 418uH), enamelled copper from 0.71 (22swg)
I doubt that my LF357N is not original or I'm doing something wrong with the construction of the coil.
Hello everyone, I'm new.
I built the felezjoo pi, not being practical I would like clarification about the configuration, the basic metal detector does not detect the gold. at the moment I have only one 790uH - 2.9ohm coil but I have noticed that a 350uH - 1.0 ohm coil is recommended.
to detect gold, just replace the coil or do you need to set parameters in the menu?
hello ... the fact of everything that is recommended in the forums to solve the problem error of the coil ,,, changed bs170, the mosfet 840, the resistance 2.2 k and still nothing ,,,, I could not solve this problem ,,, I have used several 328p ,,,, also several programoderes ,,, I have tried changing the fissile ,,, it will be that all the piesas that I have tried are false? ,,, what annoyance that of coil error hello ... the fact of everything that is recommended in the forums to solve the problem error of the coil ,,, changed bs170, the mosfet 840, the resistance 2.2 k and still nothing ,,,, I could not solve this problem ,,, I have used several 328p ,,,, also several programoderes ,,, I have tried changing the fissile ,,, it will be that all the piesas that I have tried are false? ,,, what annoyance that of coil error
Leave a comment: