It's a firmware issue, if you uploaded the "nocount" version it is unstable.
The most stable version is the one with the counter.
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
felezjoo PI(the best pulse induction metal detector that I made until now)
Collapse
X
-
Hello, we have encountered a problem, this device is not stable on soil, does anyone have a solution to this problem?
Leave a comment:
-
exactly..I got success in the detector by replacing this resistor mentioned r10 by a potentiometer!
Leave a comment:
-
-
Which resistor?Originally posted by folharin View Postmy answer is to help those who are building! the integrated lf 357 is false in all countries. to adjust the circuit to simply be operational it is necessary to put a 5k potentiometer in place of the resistor
Leave a comment:
-
my answer is to help those who are building! the integrated lf 357 is false in all countries. to adjust the circuit to simply be operational it is necessary to put a 5k potentiometer in place of the resistor
Leave a comment:
-
-
Check the negative of the cepacitors and you will find out why it became burned :P .... normaly no so burned....Originally posted by Omerta 1312 View PostGood evening, I made the felezjoo pi it works normally but the 7812 burned but I did not have another 7812 and I installed the 7809 and the pulse works fine. Should I leave it or will it create a problem in the circuit?
Leave a comment:
-
Good evening, I made the felezjoo pi it works normally but the 7812 burned but I did not have another 7812 and I installed the 7809 and the pulse works fine. Should I leave it or will it create a problem in the circuit?
Leave a comment:
-
Originally posted by 6666 View PostCannot tell just by looking at it, you will have to test it, too many fakes.
I agree, need to test.
They do not look good. The Motorola logo seems a bit blurred which can be an indicator of a fake.
Also, the surface on the chips looks rough.
Leave a comment:
-
-
You are funny.... anyone else who want realy help?Originally posted by pigeon View Post


What type of ferrite?
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: