Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

felezjoo PI(the best pulse induction metal detector that I made until now)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • kt315
    replied
    connect the stick to cold end of the coil, ie to power supply line. ground the coil socket, inside the housing. then by wire connect steam to the socket.
    remember, your body/hand must be isolated from the stick.

    Leave a comment:


  • useus
    replied
    After replacing the coil cable with a higher quality one rg58 (I already had rg58 but poor quality, now it also detects gold) a strange thing happens: by rolling the cable on the metal detector stick the signal is unstable, it sounds alone and reaches around +25 / - 25 depending on the situation, instead leaving the cable free, only fixed in the upper part, does not cause balancing problems. The abc values ​​are almost perfect. I have been using the metal detector for about 2 years. Latest firmware with counter.

    Leave a comment:


  • Tanu
    replied
    Another problem with the metal detector
    When I touch the battery terminal, circuit or black area it becomes unstable. The lcd shows a negative number and when I remove my hand from the md. md gives the target sound & show in lcd

    ​Below I will put a picture of the ABC numbers

    Leave a comment:


  • Tanu
    replied
    Originally posted by ionut_mtb View Post
    I think he’s talking about hum from the coil not from speaker. Yes is normal, if you change the frequency you will notice hum change in pitch, is the resonance of the coil.
    Thanks for your reply

    Yes, that's what I meant. For the first time I don't hear that sound.
    After many days I heard that sound for the first time​

    Leave a comment:


  • Tanu
    replied
    Originally posted by MDfanatic View Post
    Tanu do you hear the hum only when you move the coil above ground or does it make the hum even in the air?
    Have you washed your PCB with Isopropyl Alcohol?
    Thank u

    No i can't find 99% isopropyl in this time.but i cleaned using 70% IPA

    Leave a comment:


  • MDfanatic
    replied
    My bad, I didn't read his post carefully.

    Leave a comment:


  • ionut_mtb
    replied
    I think he’s talking about hum from the coil not from speaker. Yes is normal, if you change the frequency you will notice hum change in pitch, is the resonance of the coil.

    Leave a comment:


  • MDfanatic
    replied
    Tanu do you hear the hum only when you move the coil above ground or does it make the hum even in the air?
    Have you washed your PCB with Isopropyl Alcohol?

    Leave a comment:


  • Tanu
    replied
    Hi
    felezjoo is my first md
    any one can tell me why felezjoo metal detector coil get hum sound?
    is it normal?

    Leave a comment:


  • durmaz
    replied
    Zemin dengesi dengesiz. Zahmet etmeyin.

    Leave a comment:


  • sbalio1
    replied
    Good i just hsve image for it .

    Leave a comment:


  • YIVANKA
    replied
    I’m looking for it.

    Leave a comment:


  • sbalio1
    replied
    Hi yivanka Can you put this pcb faile or sand [email protected]

    Leave a comment:


  • MDfanatic
    replied
    YIVANKA nice, what are your ABC numbers?

    Leave a comment:


  • YIVANKA
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	RPYDDo.jpg
Views:	1236
Size:	464.3 KB
ID:	415165​

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X