Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

felezjoo PI(the best pulse induction metal detector that I made until now)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Kostasp
    replied
    hi thanks for help all, here some photo Click image for larger version

Name:	20181014_225442.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	1.03 MB
ID:	352346Click image for larger version

Name:	20181014_225538.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	928.2 KB
ID:	352347Click image for larger version

Name:	20181014_225602.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	804.2 KB
ID:	352348Click image for larger version

Name:	20181014_225610.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	792.0 KB
ID:	352349 and some in the post #1803 thanks.

    Leave a comment:


  • karim1980
    replied
    Originally posted by Kostasp View Post
    hi today i change bs170,lf357n,atmega, bc337 but i have the same: error coil
    i thinking to change cable of felezjoo to coil is a cable of microfon low lose wih shield
    Put a picture of the board up and down

    Leave a comment:


  • Kostasp
    replied
    Nothing errors coil but rhe sens is always 17 I cant change it in lcd says S17 I have hex 3.35

    Leave a comment:


  • gurdal
    replied
    1-detach the coil
    2-felezjo pi run
    3-sens 7 do
    4-felez close open
    5-coil after plug
    6-What are the consequences?

    Leave a comment:


  • ricalbertvig
    replied
    I had the same problem of coil error ... change components, I made the plate again, in the end I left this project, of all those that I have done, this is the only one that did not work for me because of the error problem coil

    Leave a comment:


  • Kostasp
    replied
    In the coil I have 0v the lf I have change

    Leave a comment:


  • basellafe
    replied
    12Volt in the coil and 9.50on the op amp

    Leave a comment:


  • Kostasp
    replied
    hi, what volt i must have in the out for the coil

    Leave a comment:


  • Kostasp
    replied
    hi today i change bs170,lf357n,atmega, bc337 but i have the same: error coil
    i thinking to change cable of felezjoo to coil is a cable of microfon low lose wih shield

    Leave a comment:


  • Kostasp
    replied
    ok thanks i look and i will tell you hex is 3.35 and like the photo ok in hex Click image for larger version

Name:	fuse.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	106.8 KB
ID:	352338

    Leave a comment:


  • basellafe
    replied
    Change the bs170 most error coil from bs170 its a week peice and can burn when soldering many time i have this problem

    Leave a comment:


  • gurdal
    replied
    hex version ?fuse settings are fine?

    Leave a comment:


  • gurdal
    replied
    Hi
    BS 170;lf357;tantalum capasitör check it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kostasp
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20181012_135048.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	968.8 KB
ID:	352325Click image for larger version

Name:	20181012_135048.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	968.8 KB
ID:	352325Click image for larger version

Name:	20181013_163955.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	1.02 MB
ID:	352326Click image for larger version

Name:	20181013_164108.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	969.0 KB
ID:	352327 Ihave change ic with other two i have change frequency and all settings many test allways coil error. if you can see anything in photo tell me what to do?

    Leave a comment:


  • kostask
    replied
    i change the ic , i change frequency and all settings many test i have made. I start beleve i have problem in the pcb.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X