Hello
please, tell me, doses the device show in the LCD screen the nature of metal ( ferrous or nonferrous ) , if I use the 1x1m square coil ?
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
felezjoo PI(the best pulse induction metal detector that I made until now)
Collapse
X
-
Hello guys
Want to try this PI..I see there are lots of pages about this in this thread and as i can tell the final version of this pi is 3.30...It has some locking feature i dont really mind but is its descrimination works??I saw 2-3 different PCBs on this thread can someone direct me to a correct one?Or if by any chance there is a project file (schematic + BOM)..Ive downloaded 2 files i dont know if they are correct
- Likes 1
Leave a comment:
-
@Dbanner,,Cheers,,yes, it's a boost converter, my mistake. @Sabios,,,yes, you can use the one in your photo,,that's the same one I use. I use mine with 3 x 18650,,each battery of mne has 3600mah,,but recently I used 4500mah and it lasts much longer,,8-10 hours,,plenty enough for a day out. Regards,,Marty
- Likes 1
Leave a comment:
-
Boost converter.Originally posted by MartyJ1963 View PostHi all,,,I have made 5 successful Felezjoos up to now and find that the best voltage is 18v,,,I use 3 x 18650 with a buck converter to boost it from 12v to 18v and it lasts me about 5-6 hours detecting time,,also, I have no problems (Touch wood), up till present using a 300uh 2.5 ohm 3dss coil with either of the 5 builds,,,they all work equally as good as each other. Regards,,,Marty
Leave a comment:
-
-
Hi all,,,I have made 5 successful Felezjoos up to now and find that the best voltage is 18v,,,I use 3 x 18650 with a buck converter to boost it from 12v to 18v and it lasts me about 5-6 hours detecting time,,also, I have no problems (Touch wood), up till present using a 300uh 2.5 ohm 3dss coil with either of the 5 builds,,,they all work equally as good as each other. Regards,,,Marty
Leave a comment:
-
No problems with this version 24v battery will heat a regulator 12v and will be unstable
Leave a comment:
-
-
@Timekiller,,,I use both these Hex files and they both work fine for me. Regards,,,MartyAttached Files
- Likes 1
Leave a comment:
-
Hello everyone . hex 3.35 is it last ? Is there another version after 35 ?
Leave a comment:
-
-
Send nice message to author, thanking him for a great project. Then ask him to customize the code just for you. Maybe he'll be sympathetic.
Leave a comment:
-
Yes, its very simple. Pay author 20 000$ or what was price of original code and just change text
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: