Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

felezjoo PI(the best pulse induction metal detector that I made until now)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by dragomir View Post
    I liked box grip tube. It sells you on the market, or make any particular master?

    Made by Bulgarian manufacturers. Excellent!
    So as enclosure.

    Leave a comment:


  • dragomir
    replied
    I liked box grip tube. It sells you on the market, or make any particular master?

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    As reference for testing various PI detectors usually i am using Pulse Star II Pro.
    So, now, FelezJoo beats up PSIIPro on small and medium sized objects, easily.
    Those two;
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20160228_210925.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	699.8 KB
ID:	345097
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20160228_210934.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	666.3 KB
ID:	345099

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by dragomir View Post
    Only I did not understand a large antenna if anyone is pleased with the work and depth?
    I haven't time to make it yet; the larger coil.
    I made only 38cm round coil, as seen on videos.
    Depths... tough to be precise.
    Coins up to 40cm. Larger objects up to 150cm.
    All depends on adjustments and setups.
    I took it outdoor only once so far, in my backyard, for skim testings.
    As i said; it beats the crap out on preliminary testings.

    Leave a comment:


  • dragomir
    replied
    Only I did not understand a large antenna if anyone is pleased with the work and depth?

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied





    I have made only 2 devices so far, one for me and one for my good friend.
    I intend to make few more in the future.
    Videos i am posting above are not prepared for exact Youtube demonstrations, those are just my "working" videos which i made in process of experimenting.
    But right now i don't have better videos, so those will hopefully be illustrative enough.
    Yes; it is having discrimination! And it is not worse nor better than what we can see on other discriminative PI detectors on market today (except maybe few top notched models made by ML).
    Front panel is made for another type of PI which i am making recently , but i used those because i have no time to make new ones; that's the reason for label "Vesta".

    (
    Vesta (Latin pronunciation: [ˈwɛsta]) is the virgin goddess of the hearth, home, and family in Roman religion)

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    "...as a frustrating project and a waste of time..."

    You don't know how wrong you are!
    This is by far best PI i ever made.
    Beats the crap out of every PI that i have made so far.
    But it's delicate to make it right, exactly as noted several times by author.



    Leave a comment:


  • Funfinder
    replied
    I guess this protection is pretty simple to crack but I don't care about it.
    For me this is more like a stupid joke here with this 300 times restriction!
    And an offense against the tinkering community!

    On the other hand of course it's better than to have nothing!

    I would only built such a thing for having an interesting "reverse-engineering-challenge"... !
    Otherwise I would see it as you said jladre, as a frustrating project and a waste of time
    and I rather would concentrate myself directly on fully functional detectors.

    Some years ago every single sat pay-tv channel of Europe was open.
    By self-programmed smardcards, patched CAM-modules and special receiver-firmware.

    I don't know how cheap you can get the needed IC but you may buy directly a dozen of
    them, program them all and use some IC-socket to avoid the stupid firmware-recovery.

    This way you also can sell those detectors to people who are not technical experts.
    All they have to do is pulling the "finished" chip out of the socket and put in some "full" one!
    It's like reloading the ammu.

    Leave a comment:


  • jladre
    replied
    This project is dead now! No one is still interested to it for the reason of annoing reprogramming the chip..i think it only get alive back when there is a full version on hex.. I keep on looking to other forum but i notice that all builder are longing for full version and many has difficulties in making it work as expected. Even me myself made this machine work impressly will not introduce to other hobbyst to try building it.

    Leave a comment:


  • jladre
    replied
    I love to explain more about it but my english is limited. I can explain well to people can talk to my local dialect. It is about the phasing of the opamp(can only achive using lf357) with regards to system health with the influence of coil.

    Leave a comment:


  • Funfinder
    replied
    However, it must be documented what it exactly means.

    Seen from the used parts the coil has the highest potential for changing values.

    If 300 represents the best coil inductivity and the shown value is pretty close,
    you could be shure that the selfbuilt coil has the best performance.

    But it also could represents voltage-stability or EM-field shielding of the PCB.

    That's why it would be good if everyone knows for what those values stand.

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by Funfinder View Post
    Probably 3 different checksums of main calculations-circuits.
    You might need personal info from the program-coder
    or some digital simulation soft for exact infos.

    Most probably you are right.

    Leave a comment:


  • Funfinder
    replied
    Probably 3 different checksums of main calculations-circuits.
    You might need personal info from the program-coder
    or some digital simulation soft for exact infos.

    Leave a comment:


  • WM6
    replied
    Seem he is talking about some signal or setting numbers on "felezjoo PI" display.

    Are there on display something like this for setting?

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by jladre View Post
    The closer you get that number the healthier your machine.. Meaning the machine is performing well and the target id and discrimination is more accurate.

    Again; what are those numbers and what is the meaning of those?

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X