Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

felezjoo PI(the best pulse induction metal detector that I made until now)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • pigeon
    replied
    Originally posted by LUPENGR29` View Post
    Any ferrite would work? if it is ok I have many

    Leave a comment:


  • LUPENGR29`
    replied
    Originally posted by pigeon View Post
    all is clear
    Any ferrite would work? if it is ok I have many

    Leave a comment:


  • pigeon
    replied
    Originally posted by useus View Post
    just ferrite? many things are not clear about this design
    all is clear

    Leave a comment:


  • useus
    replied
    Originally posted by LUPENGR29` View Post
    ferrite? what I can use? any spec?
    just ferrite? many things are not clear about this design

    Leave a comment:


  • LUPENGR29`
    replied
    Originally posted by pigeon View Post
    this design is from ADAM
    ferrite? what I can use? any spec?

    Leave a comment:


  • useus
    replied
    Originally posted by folharin
    minha regi?o ? terra vermelha altamente mineralizada..o que atrapalha o funcionamento do aparato..eu tenho que fazer o balan?o do solo a cada 2 segundos !!!
    try
    ground 1
    integrw 20 or less
    sens 12
    delay 20 or less
    speed 7 or less

    Leave a comment:


  • folharin
    replied
    what I realized that the soil swing has to be done every 10 seconds here in my region

    Leave a comment:


  • folharin
    replied
    tantalum capacitors I used bipolar electrolytic and showed no change in performance!

    Leave a comment:


  • pigeon
    replied
    ADAM

    this design is from ADAM
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Emersonpaz
    replied
    In felezjoo pi there are three capacitors that give stability to the system, which are of C11 C12 and C6 tantalum I noticed that you did not use.
    the 100n capacitors must be ceramic and you used polyester.
    finally you should try the LF357BJ, LF357J if possible LF357H metal encapsulation.

    Leave a comment:


  • ionut_mtb
    replied
    If you check the attachment in the 1st post, you will find a list of components.
    Coil need to be spider, aprox 1ohm 300uH - for best result. Your ABC numbers will not be correct (300 700 800) with that IC.

    Leave a comment:


  • windaube
    replied
    -voltage regulator must have heatsink
    -you have to use correct components, looking at your board i don?t see tantalum and ceramic capacitors.
    -current should be ok, depend on the coil and pulse width.
    -number A is high, maybe because of CA3130
    -24v i think is quite high
    thanks for the help
    I have to replace the yellow capacitor by ceramic capacitor? the pcb seems correct?

    to make tests I made 3 coils
    Coil1 : 6.5cm 0.235mH 1ohm 0.5mm wire
    Coil 2 : 20Cm 0.356mH 1ohm 0.6mm wire
    Coil 3 : Spider coil -240-260mm 0.315mH 1.3ohms 06mm wire

    I detect a coin of 1 euro at 10-15 cm max,all the coils have the same distance


    I tried the CA3031 and the TL081CP, the results are different

    Coil 1 :
    CA3031 - delays 16, F24000, A587 B825 C832
    TL081CP - delays 15, F8000, A175 B392 C399

    Coil 2 :
    CA3031 - delays 23, F24000, A588 B822 C829
    TL081CP - delays 22, F7500, A155 B274 C373

    Coil 3 :
    CA3031 - delays 18, F24000, A581 B820 C829
    TL081CP - delays 14, F7800, A167 B283 C384


    with tl081, ID is always 99 and "FE 0".
    with the CA303, the numbers change, but seem wrong, the display always shows "FE" and never "NO-FE"
    So I think I have a problem,

    I tried to replace R6 with a 10K potentiometer, with the CA3031 it is impossible to find less than 400 on the A value.
    with the tl082, I get 300 on the value A; and approximately B700 C850

    Do you have an idea of the problem ?
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • pigeon
    replied
    Originally posted by mohamadreza26204 View Post
    this design is not for you it for adam from jordani. in this website knozy.koom.ma تحسين فلزو - Recherche Google

    Leave a comment:


  • pigeon
    replied
    knozy.koom.ma تحسين فلزو - Recherche Google

    Leave a comment:


  • LUPENGR29`
    replied
    mohamadreza26204

    Please can you upload Sprint-Layout 6 file to print it
    Last edited by LUPENGR29`; 04-19-2021, 03:01 PM. Reason: Quote

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X