Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

felezjoo PI(the best pulse induction metal detector that I made until now)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by Ruben2000 View Post
    Does anyone know how I can publish images and files?
    Click on the "Go Advanced" button and "Manage Attachments".

    Leave a comment:


  • Ruben2000
    replied
    Does anyone know how I can publish images and files?

    Leave a comment:


  • Ruben2000
    replied
    Thank you very much ionut_mtb for the video just about that I was suffering I will put it into practice and I will inform you how the installation went.

    Leave a comment:


  • useus
    replied
    actually I was testing it with sensitivity 19, I will do another test by lowering it

    Leave a comment:


  • ionut_mtb
    replied
    No, it does not happen to me. Just keep detector on for few minutes so that the components become thermal stable. After that press down button to calibrate and test. Maybe your sensitivity is to high. Keep the coil far from metal/walls. Is better to test outside. I did not had the time to test it properly in soil. Felezjoo is quite complex detector and you need to find the settings that fit your coil, ground conditions.

    Leave a comment:


  • useus
    replied
    I noticed one thing, doing the test in the air to detect gold, since I remove the gold from the field of the coil, the metal detector continues to sound, value on the display 4-5.

    Happens to you too? with other metals does not give any problem

    Leave a comment:


  • ionut_mtb
    replied
    Check this video to write the chip. i wrote it directly on the felezjoo pcb because it needs to have the xtal and 2xcapacitors and power, or you can do a separate setup:



    Click image for larger version

Name:	usbasp_to_atmega328p-pu.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	72.7 KB
ID:	356585
    Click image for larger version

Name:	1_15pZR9Xe6-Y39aLzvhMYyQ.png
Views:	1
Size:	36.2 KB
ID:	356586

    today i made 12cm coil:

    Click image for larger version

Name:	WhatsApp Image 2020-02-15 at 21.46.34.jpeg
Views:	3
Size:	135.5 KB
ID:	356584

    Leave a comment:


  • Ruben2000
    replied
    I thank Mr. Hamid in advance for providing us with this great MD available to the public and also to all who collaborate so that this MD can be successfully built.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ruben2000
    replied
    Thank you very much Paloma!
    I would like to know what is the difference between the two.
    I already have the ATmel microcontroller and I would like to burn it.
    I would also like to know the steps to follow to be able to burn the ATmega correctly.
    I have a USBASP.

    Leave a comment:


  • pigeon
    replied
    Originally posted by Qiaozhi View Post
    Please read the forum rules -> Basic Rules of the Forums
    and make your posts in English.
    sorry i used automatic translate by google

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by pigeon View Post
    [QUOTE = Ruben2000; 266343] Quelqu'un pourrait-il m'envoyer le dernier fichier hex?
    J'aimerais construire ce super MD.

    Je suis d?sol?, mon anglais n'est pas bon [/ QUOTE]
    Originally posted by pigeon View Post
    [QUOTE = bernte_one; 266304] salut pigeon, j'ai juste quelques photos aux rayons X dans mes archives les plus profondes, faites par un ami qui a eu un contact avec un dentiste ou un autre m?decin local qui a une machine ? rayons X ? usage m?dical
    nous obtenons ces photos gratuitement

    son tr?s simple, par exemple, vous avez une r?sistance d'amortissement fixe sur le circuit imprim? du d?tecteur peut-?tre 1K 1W et un autre direct dans la bobine pour le r?glage (?galement fixe) les
    deux sont ? la fin parall?les ? la bobine
    si vous avez 1k sur pcb et 1k sur bobine votre total la valeur d'amortissement se traduira par une
    r?sistance d'amortissement de 500R ? 450R: carte PCB 1K et bobine 820R (ligne de r?sistance E)
    https://www.digikey.de/de/resources/conversion-calculators/conversion-calculator-parallel-and-series -r?sistance [/ QUOTE]

    thank you very much
    Please read the forum rules -> Basic Rules of the Forums
    and make your posts in English.

    Leave a comment:


  • pigeon
    replied
    [QUOTE = bernte_one; 266304] salut pigeon, j'ai juste quelques photos aux rayons X dans mes archives les plus profondes, faites par un ami qui a eu un contact avec un dentiste ou un autre m?decin local qui a une machine ? rayons X ? usage m?dical
    nous obtenons ces photos gratuitement

    son tr?s simple, par exemple, vous avez une r?sistance d'amortissement fixe sur le circuit imprim? du d?tecteur peut-?tre 1K 1W et un autre direct dans la bobine pour le r?glage (?galement fixe) les
    deux sont ? la fin parall?les ? la bobine
    si vous avez 1k sur pcb et 1k sur bobine votre total la valeur d'amortissement se traduira par une
    r?sistance d'amortissement de 500R ? 450R: carte PCB 1K et bobine 820R (ligne de r?sistance E)
    https://www.digikey.de/de/resources/conversion-calculators/conversion-calculator-parallel-and-series -r?sistance [/ QUOTE]

    thank you very much

    Leave a comment:


  • pigeon
    replied
    [QUOTE = Ruben2000; 266343] Quelqu'un pourrait-il m'envoyer le dernier fichier hex?
    J'aimerais construire ce super MD.

    Je suis d?sol?, mon anglais n'est pas bon [/ QUOTE]
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Ruben2000
    replied
    Could someone send me the last hex file?
    I would like to build this great MD.

    I'm sorry my English is not good

    Leave a comment:


  • Ruben2000
    replied
    Can someone please give me the last hex code?

    I would like to build this DM

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X