Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

felezjoo PI(the best pulse induction metal detector that I made until now)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • useus
    replied
    they asked me for the photo of the original LF357, the public for information purposes for those who need to see the difference with the fake ones


    Click image for larger version

Name:	ORIGINAL.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	243.1 KB
ID:	355589



    Click image for larger version

Name:	FAKE.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	157.2 KB
ID:	355590

    Leave a comment:


  • Suvabard
    replied
    Originally posted by useus View Post
    to build the pinpointer I used a 25mm diameter plastic tube to which I wrapped 139 turns of awg24 over 25mm in length at the end of the tube taken from an ethernet cable (it takes some inventiveness to separate it from the pair).
    Result: inductance and resistance equal to my research coil.
    Obviously, an RG58 cable with connector must be connected to the pinpointer to connect it to the felezjoo instead of the search coil.
    Later I load the photo
    Nice work useus! Thanks for sharing.

    Leave a comment:


  • useus
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20191109_084421.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	850.4 KB
ID:	355548Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20191109_084439.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	951.8 KB
ID:	355549

    Leave a comment:


  • useus
    replied
    Originally posted by Suvabard View Post
    Yes! Please give us more info!

    to build the pinpointer I used a 25mm diameter plastic tube to which I wrapped 139 turns of awg24 over 25mm in length at the end of the tube taken from an ethernet cable (it takes some inventiveness to separate it from the pair).
    Result: inductance and resistance equal to my research coil.
    Obviously, an RG58 cable with connector must be connected to the pinpointer to connect it to the felezjoo instead of the search coil.
    Later I load the photo

    Leave a comment:


  • Suvabard
    replied
    Originally posted by useus View Post
    if someone is interested I built a pinpointer to be connected to the felezjoo instead of the coil, without any modification to the resistors / potentiometer the pinpointer coil has the same values ​​as the search coil (350uH - 1 ohm), it is enough to disconnect one and connect the other also on the fly, it keeps the same debug values ​​and discrimination also works !!!
    Yes! Please give us more info!

    Leave a comment:


  • useus
    replied
    if someone is interested I built a pinpointer to be connected to the felezjoo instead of the coil, without any modification to the resistors / potentiometer the pinpointer coil has the same values ​​as the search coil (350uH - 1 ohm), it is enough to disconnect one and connect the other also on the fly, it keeps the same debug values ​​and discrimination also works !!!

    Leave a comment:


  • useus
    replied
    Originally posted by ionut_mtb View Post
    great! Did you notice particular performance with this number/settings?
    can you explain what are the other adjustments for B&C numbers?
    thanks
    I have no way to try it on the field until the end of the month, unfortunately I am injured and I cannot move, if there are substantial differences I will let you know even if I do not think there is a visible difference, before I had the values ​​not perfect but very close (300 698 803). Value B I noticed that varies by changing impulse,
    also the value C but is much more stable, the problem is that it also varies with A so I put a 470ohm potentiometer in place of R11 to be able to adjust it at will even changing the pulse value. I obtained the perfect C value using a coaxial cable,
    unfortunately I can't tell you the model because nothing is written but looking at it I'm almost sure it's a RG58

    Leave a comment:


  • ionut_mtb
    replied
    Originally posted by useus View Post
    After a war to the death with resistances, potentiometers and various cables, here is perfection!

    [ATTACH]48252[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH]48253[/ATTACH]
    great! Did you notice particular performance with this number/settings?
    can you explain what are the other adjustments for B&C numbers?
    thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • useus
    replied
    After a war to the death with resistances, potentiometers and various cables, here is perfection!

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20191107_193557.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	805.8 KB
ID:	355540
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20191107_195535.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	954.1 KB
ID:	355541

    Leave a comment:


  • Rodelio
    replied
    thanks Tinkerer. Very good information in that site. Now i wonder, Did somebody in the forum test the AD825 instead LF357 in this felezjoo proyect in particular? I will like to know the results to order this operational amplifier.

    Leave a comment:


  • useus
    replied
    Is there a way to turn off the sound of the holes?

    Leave a comment:


  • Tinkerer
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Rodelio
    replied
    Anyn progress with the LA3130? . My Felezjoo its fully functional. ?Just only i cant find any original LF357 here in my country. iI have friends travelling to Per?, Ecuador, Chile, Panama. etc., They only found fakes ics from cheneeses. My last hope is EEUU. If some friend could helpme to catch at least one original lf357(no matter with short legs), i will be eternally gratefull.
    Last edited by Rodelio; 10-28-2019, 01:14 AM. Reason: bad translatin

    Leave a comment:


  • useus
    replied
    which is the best capacitor type for C14 and C26? actually i use MLCC but I think we could improve with another type.

    Leave a comment:


  • useus
    replied
    out of curiosity is there a list of ids and related metals?

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X