Originally posted by ionut_mtb
View Post
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
felezjoo PI(the best pulse induction metal detector that I made until now)
Collapse
X
-
pw recomndation is 150-200... i will play more with the settings to see if it will improve performance.Originally posted by bernte_one View Postpulse width 156?s? not a bit long for coin shooting?
i thing shorter pulse with higher freq give better results
coil inductivity close 300?H
Leave a comment:
-
pulse width 156?s? not a bit long for coin shooting?
i thing shorter pulse with higher freq give better results
coil inductivity close 300?H
Leave a comment:
-
I finally received original lf357 from germany(ebay). tested with two coils.
Coil1: spider coil, 0.6mm copper bare wire, no shield, A301 B691 C785 1.6 ohm, 374uH, rg58 c/u
bs170 gate:
Coil2: bundle stranded insulated pvc tined copper, conductive cloth shield, A597 B733 C771 1.6ohm 361uH, rg58 c/u
I was expecting better performance for coil nr1, maybe i did something wrong... In both cases air detection depth for one coin is not bigger than 20cm.
What do you think about this measurements?
Leave a comment:
-
Originally posted by Rodelio View PostHello folks.
Ther's something i found about ATmega328 and the low fuse (full swing cristal oscilator) F7 in the case of felezjoo projet.
Seems to be that after the year 1915 the factory doe's not support any more to ATmega328p-pu this function.
So you can check it out in this link (https://youtu.be/93dSfEczqgk)...
I hope this can be ussefull to all who work in the felezjoo MD.
Regards to all.
what you say is the "rev K" of the atmega328p-pu that has never been released. I flashed two 1922 and they work perfectly.
Leave a comment:
-
thanks, i have some friends that own laser cuter and cnc cutter. It is easy to make like that. From what i remember i use 0.6mm copper wire, 350uH 1ohm. I don’t use calculator.Originally posted by LUPENGR29` View PostMice Work!!! The Vinil coil very smart!!! Do you have calculator for this double spider coil? Resistance and Inductance of this?with coil cable 0.5mm ?
Leave a comment:
-
Originally posted by LUPENGR29` View PostMice Work!!! The Vinil coil very smart!!! Do you have calculator for this double spider coil? Resistance and Inductance of this?with coil cable 0.5mm ?
coil detailsAttached Files
- Likes 1
Leave a comment:
-
Mice Work!!! The Vinil coil very smart!!! Do you have calculator for this double spider coil? Resistance and Inductance of this?with coil cable 0.5mm ?Originally posted by ionut_mtb View Post[ATTACH]48331[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH]48332[/ATTACH]
There you have my board and coil
Leave a comment:
-
I searched 8 last pages.... nothink..... I want to see the complete pcb picture to see the parts and thier position.... maybe my problem could solve with a picture with full working pcb ...Originally posted by useus View PostI've already posted them, both the original lf357 as you see above and the complete pcb two or three pages back
Leave a comment:
-
Check connection of bs170 and try other 357... Coil error if the program work well is about hardware onlyOriginally posted by Heracles View PostFelezjoo = Coil Error. I changed lf357, spider coil, clear rom, rewrite fuse hex, bs170, potentiometer. No way, i just see coil error.
Leave a comment:
-
Useus please can you upload a photo of your complete pcb with the original lf357?...
Leave a comment:
-
maybe if you say the values of the coil and some photos of your pcb maybe someone would help you too ...Originally posted by Heracles View PostFelezjoo = Coil Error. I changed lf357, spider coil, clear rom, rewrite fuse hex, bs170, potentiometer. No way, i just see coil error.
Leave a comment:
-
Felezjoo = Coil Error. I changed lf357, spider coil, clear rom, rewrite fuse hex, bs170, potentiometer. No way, i just see coil error.
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: