Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
felezjoo PI(the best pulse induction metal detector that I made until now)
Collapse
X
-
Nice work useus! Thanks for sharing.Originally posted by useus View Postto build the pinpointer I used a 25mm diameter plastic tube to which I wrapped 139 turns of awg24 over 25mm in length at the end of the tube taken from an ethernet cable (it takes some inventiveness to separate it from the pair).
Result: inductance and resistance equal to my research coil.
Obviously, an RG58 cable with connector must be connected to the pinpointer to connect it to the felezjoo instead of the search coil.
Later I load the photo
Leave a comment:
-
Originally posted by Suvabard View PostYes! Please give us more info!
to build the pinpointer I used a 25mm diameter plastic tube to which I wrapped 139 turns of awg24 over 25mm in length at the end of the tube taken from an ethernet cable (it takes some inventiveness to separate it from the pair).
Result: inductance and resistance equal to my research coil.
Obviously, an RG58 cable with connector must be connected to the pinpointer to connect it to the felezjoo instead of the search coil.
Later I load the photo
Leave a comment:
-
Yes! Please give us more info!Originally posted by useus View Postif someone is interested I built a pinpointer to be connected to the felezjoo instead of the coil, without any modification to the resistors / potentiometer the pinpointer coil has the same values as the search coil (350uH - 1 ohm), it is enough to disconnect one and connect the other also on the fly, it keeps the same debug values and discrimination also works !!!
Leave a comment:
-
if someone is interested I built a pinpointer to be connected to the felezjoo instead of the coil, without any modification to the resistors / potentiometer the pinpointer coil has the same values as the search coil (350uH - 1 ohm), it is enough to disconnect one and connect the other also on the fly, it keeps the same debug values and discrimination also works !!!
Leave a comment:
-
I have no way to try it on the field until the end of the month, unfortunately I am injured and I cannot move, if there are substantial differences I will let you know even if I do not think there is a visible difference, before I had the values not perfect but very close (300 698 803). Value B I noticed that varies by changing impulse,Originally posted by ionut_mtb View Postgreat! Did you notice particular performance with this number/settings?
can you explain what are the other adjustments for B&C numbers?
thanks
also the value C but is much more stable, the problem is that it also varies with A so I put a 470ohm potentiometer in place of R11 to be able to adjust it at will even changing the pulse value. I obtained the perfect C value using a coaxial cable,
unfortunately I can't tell you the model because nothing is written but looking at it I'm almost sure it's a RG58
Leave a comment:
-
great! Did you notice particular performance with this number/settings?Originally posted by useus View PostAfter a war to the death with resistances, potentiometers and various cables, here is perfection!

[ATTACH]48252[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH]48253[/ATTACH]
can you explain what are the other adjustments for B&C numbers?
thanks
Leave a comment:
-
-
thanks Tinkerer. Very good information in that site. Now i wonder, Did somebody in the forum test the AD825 instead LF357 in this felezjoo proyect in particular? I will like to know the results to order this operational amplifier.
Leave a comment:
-
Anyn progress with the LA3130? . My Felezjoo its fully functional. ?Just only i cant find any original LF357 here in my country. iI have friends travelling to Per?, Ecuador, Chile, Panama. etc., They only found fakes ics from cheneeses. My last hope is EEUU. If some friend could helpme to catch at least one original lf357(no matter with short legs), i will be eternally gratefull.
Leave a comment:
-
which is the best capacitor type for C14 and C26? actually i use MLCC but I think we could improve with another type.
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: