Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

felezjoo PI(the best pulse induction metal detector that I made until now)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Toros
    replied
    Originally posted by kt315 View Post
    if i do export, SL writes there are 5 holes in silk layer and thats impossible to do the file.
    These 5 points, are shown in the layer S1 field, but must be in C2. This is not fixed in the file I gave to Gandolfi. Gerber files are produced from the same not fixed file. The drill data too. I do not currently have CAM350 installed and I can not check where the Chinese problem is.
    I apply a new folder with fixed these 5 points and new gerber files. Open files with online gerber viewer do not indicate a problem.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Originally posted by Toros View Post
    OK!
    Remember that in Sprint Layout6 Drill Data is displayed with a separate command: File/Export/Drill data (Exellon)
    if i do export, SL writes there are 5 holes in silk layer and thats impossible to do the file.

    Leave a comment:


  • gandolfi
    replied
    hi,

    With the gerber files from Toros JLCPCB syas "Hi, your pcb can not be make with v-cut, it needs to be 7*7 cm at least, please kindly check, thanks!"

    I don't understand the problem. i indicateDimension: 79mm*75mm

    thanks


    order details
    Layers: 2
    Dimension: 79mm*75mm

    PCB Qty: 10
    PCB Thickness: 1.6
    Impedance: no
    PCB Color: Green
    Surface Finish: HASL(with lead)
    Copper Weight: 1
    Gold Fingers: No
    Material Details: FR4-Standard Tg 130-140C
    Panel By JLCPCB: No

    Leave a comment:


  • gandolfi
    replied
    thank you very much. i will send gerber files to pcbway or similar.

    Leave a comment:


  • Toros
    replied
    Originally posted by gandolfi View Post
    I do not have the equipment to do it. I live on an island and it is complicated for the postal service to send chemicals. In addition it would cost me more material than if I order pcb in China.
    OK!
    Remember that in Sprint Layout6 Drill Data is displayed with a separate command: File/Export/Drill data (Exellon)
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • gandolfi
    replied
    I do not have the equipment to do it. I live on an island and it is complicated for the postal service to send chemicals. In addition it would cost me more material than if I order pcb in China.

    Leave a comment:


  • Toros
    replied
    Originally posted by gandolfi View Post
    Anyone have a right DRL file for his lay6 ? or functionnal gerber files ?
    This is the easiest for home-made PCB. Why are you looking for gerber files, and you do not make your own board?

    Leave a comment:


  • gandolfi
    replied
    Anyone have a right DRL file for his lay6 ? or functionnal gerber files ?

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    they are right. DRL file is done wrong, check your files online http://www.gerber-viewer.com/

    Leave a comment:


  • dbanner
    replied
    Open whichever lay6 file in Sprint, then you can generate Gerber files including drilling info. Save in folder and send to PCB manufacturer. Remember in Sprint, you click on the boxes to select all Gerber options, including the drilling information
    Now any layout you can generate Gerber files using Sprint layout software.

    Leave a comment:


  • gandolfi
    replied
    Hi,

    im looking for a gerber pcb of the felezjoo ? I have use this but PCBWAY say to me "it's missing drill percing".
    Do you have functional gerber file ?

    felezjoo.zip Gerber file and lay6

    thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • basellafe
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Kostasp
    replied
    Hi can anyone tell me about the use of this setting an how work ?
    Features such as:
    Sensitivity
    Frequency regulation
    Adjustable pulse width
    delay
    Contrast adjustment
    Adjustable back light
    Sound setting
    Change the type of sound
    iron reject
    Target ID (The numerical separation of various metals)
    Automatic Balance
    Debug
    Integ.W ( Set the interval integrator)
    Adapting to the ground(Self Adjusting Threshold)
    Set the speed sensing
    thanks,.

    Leave a comment:


  • pustareka
    replied
    Plata pcb 1:1



    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • pustareka
    replied
    Originally posted by CDI View Post
    Can somebody confirm that Arduino Uno can be used as programmer for 3.35 version?

    Privetik





    Удобный шилд своими руками для ходовых контроллеров в разных корпусах. Загрузка прошивки ArduinoISP без шилда в Ардуино Uno и получение универсального мини программатора.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X