Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

felezjoo PI(the best pulse induction metal detector that I made until now)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • samii
    replied
    Hello

    New hex from Felezjoo website.
    v.3.35

    v3.35.zip

    Leave a comment:


  • gurdal
    replied
    hi all


    I could not stop counter

    Leave a comment:


  • barwildi
    replied
    Negative artwork from positives

    Silly me... As it turns out, the Acrobat Reader software will allow you to invert the positive PCB artwork to create negatives (I did not know this).

    So if anyone needs negatives (for example, using negative photoresist), do this in Acrobat Reader:

    - Go to Edit > Preferences > Accessibility
    - Follow my instructions in the RED area within the JPG below, then just save and print

    Click image for larger version

Name:	invert_color.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	157.2 KB
ID:	345939

    Presto! Now you've got negatives.

    Guess I was trying to re-invent the wheel earlier.

    B

    Leave a comment:


  • barwildi
    replied
    Originally posted by bernte_one View Post
    .. i think the pdf is good enough to import it to sprint layout
    I don't think Sprint will work with pdf files. But you can open them directly and print with the free Adobe Acrobat Reader software.

    Leave a comment:


  • bernte_one
    replied
    thx, i think the pdf is good enough to import it to sprint layout
    proteus software it not easy to handle but very professionel

    Leave a comment:


  • barwildi
    replied
    bernte,

    Originally, I was trying to produce both positive and negative versions of the layout files as monochrome bitmaps. Sadly, I could not get this to work. All of the bitmaps were exporting at about x4 size, not 1:1. This means they would need to be printed at about 25% size and still may not be correct. Trying to compensate by reducing the output size screwed it up even more.

    So instead of having to fiddle with that, I successfully produced only the positive version here as PDFs. The zip was too large to post here, so go to:

    MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.


    The best I can tell is jladre's SMD board is 62 x 48 mm. So be sure it is the correct size after printing. Also note that the top layers (except for silkscreen) are mirrored as indicated in the filenames as "_flip". This will make the orientation correct to make the PCB, no?

    Anyway, enjoy!

    B

    Leave a comment:


  • barwildi
    replied
    I will try to export bitmaps as 1:1 monochrome bitmaps...

    B
    Last edited by barwildi; 06-11-2016, 03:25 AM. Reason: My attachment was incorrect

    Leave a comment:


  • leopard70
    replied
    Hi Bernte one,I tried to convert .LYT file.I hope this helps>GOOD LUCK!
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • barwildi
    replied
    bernte,

    I believe *.lyt files are used in Proteus software.

    Cheers!

    B

    Leave a comment:


  • freso
    replied
    The name is sprint layout

    Leave a comment:


  • bernte_one
    replied
    Originally posted by jladre View Post
    SMD fpi.. enjoy

    hello
    can you please name the programm for open the ***.lyt file ?
    or would you export it to gerber or pdf image?

    Leave a comment:


  • freso
    replied
    This is for people that can't get usbasp ...... a beautiful way to turn arduino into a real usbasp programer http://roboticshelper.blogspot.com/2...ammer.html?m=1 ..... Wow if i knew it before i never had to buy one .... Enjoy

    Leave a comment:


  • barwildi
    replied
    RE: PCB layout with on-board ISP 2x3 header - if anyone interested...

    I apologize...

    Not a big deal, but I forgot to move a couple of the mounting holes when I was re-sizing the board on TYPON 2_ISPx2.

    So here it is corrected. Please discard TYPON 2_ISPx2 in the original zip I posted.

    TYPON 2_ISPx2.zip

    Sorry for any confusion.

    B

    Leave a comment:


  • barwildi
    replied
    PCB layout with on-board ISP 2x3 header - if anyone interested...

    This design was originally posted by member Nick Holas. I have only added the ISP header(s) with NO traces routed to the micro.

    There are two *.lay6 files attached in the zip:

    * TYPON 2_ISP has a single 2x3 ISP header added to the layout near the 7812 voltage regulator.

    * TYPON 2_ISPx2 is the same as TYPON 2_ISP, except with a slightly larger board size and another 2x3 header location added near the keypad input header.


    Again, I added NO COPPER TRACES for the 2x3 headers in either layout. So the pins will need to be hard-wired to the micro on the copper side.

    ISP.zip

    Enjoy!

    B

    Leave a comment:


  • freso
    replied
    Originally posted by samii View Post
    Maybe you locked fuse by checking lock fuse on extreme burner menu.Buying a new atmega is easy solution.

    http://mdiy.pl/atmega-fusebit-doctor-hvpp/?lang=en is hard solution if fuse bit locked.
    thank you samii i am happy that i didn't lock the fuses that would be a big problem i just set it be used with a high speed quartz....because instead of clicking on Write than Flash i clicked on Wright all .

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X