Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
felezjoo PI(the best pulse induction metal detector that I made until now)
Collapse
X
-
i was able to decompile or disassembled the hex using a windows decompiler program but i dont know how to edit the program. i think i was written in C language.
-
Such a programmer you looking for?Originally posted by pigeon View Posthi all
i search usb avr isp programer .please help me
thank you best timeAttached Files
Leave a comment:
-
hi all
i search usb avr isp programer .please help me
thank you best time
Leave a comment:
-
Depth
What is the max depth for small coil? is it possible for 1x1m coil?
Leave a comment:
-
Felezjoo drives me crazy
Got discrimination working, but it only works with 700mH coil, with 300-400mH it didn´t work. I also have to set pulse width really low, which makes device super-sensitive to nois.
Checked components several times, everything is ok. Maybe build a new one, did someone build the turkisch pcb postet in this tread?
Leave a comment:
-
Modified Power supply with L4940V12 and 4S Lipo, works well.
Also got volume reduction working with Poti.
But now I have a new problem. I thing my VDI is not working proper after I saw several videos of felezjoo.
As I can see in Video, ID is shown by first detection. For me ID is shown after half of detection and sometimes it is not shown.
If I modify settings, it shows ID but it stays at 99 and didn´t change. If I modify more, it didn´t show ID anymore.
After changing 1M to suggested 800K, I think it became better, but it´s far away from what I saw in videos.
I also changed LF257 with an other one, but result is the same. By the way, VDI didn´t work proper from beginning (also with 18V and 7812).
Leave a comment:
-
Thanks. I did a mistake in previous post.Originally posted by Geo View PostNo difference at depth. Also i don't see any problem if you supply it with 15.2V instead of 12V.
For my understanding there is only one capacitor powered by 12V -> For my understanding there is only one capacitor powered by 18V.
Maybe I attache 2 diodes in row to lower supply voltage a little.
Leave a comment:
-
No difference at depth. Also i don't see any problem if you supply it with 15.2V instead of 12V.
Leave a comment:
-
If I remove 7812 and power felezjoo direct with 12V, is there any difference in detection deep? For my understanding there is only one capacitor powered by 12V.
An other question, if I remove 7812 and power it with 4S Lipo (full charged approx. 15.2V) will this cause any damage to the device?
Maybe Iwill use separate circuit with low drop voltage regulator and power it with 4S lipo.
What do you think?
Leave a comment:
-
I know it but there is a problem.
When i select programmer AVR ISP MKII and ATMEGA 328p as MCU and press detect it can't detect the 328p.
So now i program with Atmel Studio 7.0
Leave a comment:
-
Yes i found it. At me with High= 0xD1 don't clear the eeprom but with High=0xD9 its ok.
Leave a comment:
-
Yes my friend its the fuses that cause this problem always .... And dont forget to set fuse D1 to D9 to reset the counter when you flash it next time .
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: