Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
felezjoo PI(the best pulse induction metal detector that I made until now)
Collapse
X
-
there is more of reason for error coil begen with atmega and end with atmega any companent or track or cut couse error coil and also bad programing couse error coil so u have to start from atmega replace it and follow companent if u build another one u will not be abe to repair any of problem u will face
-
About coil error are you using original lf357??? Try some other opamps and see mybe it will workOriginally posted by faycel View Postok its the problem. now its ok but "coil errror"
keep in mind my friend if you try more opamps and it doesn't work build another one mybe other components are burned and you cant notice them
Leave a comment:
-
So faycel check the 1n4148 i am sure one of them is burned mybe the left one.
Leave a comment:
-
hi .... I had the same problem and i give you and advise its the amperage you are giving to the motherboard what's causing all this .... I gave big amperage to my first board and i had the same problem when i plug the coil the lcd turns off then i found that one of the diodes burned out (the one on the left ) i changed it and the problem continued ... I kept trying to make it detect the coil and the atmega burned and everything stoped working... At last i changed the atmega and put less amperage and the problem gone ... So becareful you will burn your atmega.Originally posted by faycel View PostHELLO EVERY ONE
I MAKE THE FELEZJOU PCB BUT I HAVE A NEW PROBLEM
THE PCB RUN NORMALY WITHOUT COIL AND THE LCD DESPLAY " coil error"
BUT WHEN I PUT THE COIL THERE IS NO DESPLAY IN THE LCD
AND THE 7812 BECAME VERY HOT
PLEASE ANY IDIA TO HELP ME
Leave a comment:
-
Take a look at bs 170 I think he is not good tx not working ,so heated 7812 !replaced by bc337 and instead of 840 .. irf 740 .. IRF630
Leave a comment:
-
sorryOriginally posted by Qiaozhi View PostClearly there's a problem with the coil.
Also ... did you know that (according to forum etiquette) posting in CAPITALS is equivalent to shouting?
Here's a useful guide -> http://www.toptenreviews.com/service...tiquette-tips/
Leave a comment:
-
Clearly there's a problem with the coil.Originally posted by faycel View PostHELLO EVERY ONE
I MAKE THE FELEZJOU PCB BUT I HAVE A NEW PROBLEM
THE PCB RUN NORMALY WITHOUT COIL AND THE LCD DESPLAY " coil error"
BUT WHEN I PUT THE COIL THERE IS NO DESPLAY IN THE LCD
AND THE 7812 BECAME VERY HOT
PLEASE ANY IDIA TO HELP ME
Also ... did you know that (according to forum etiquette) posting in CAPITALS is equivalent to shouting?
Here's a useful guide -> http://www.toptenreviews.com/service...tiquette-tips/
Leave a comment:
-
HELLO EVERY ONE
I MAKE THE FELEZJOU PCB BUT I HAVE A NEW PROBLEM
THE PCB RUN NORMALY WITHOUT COIL AND THE LCD DESPLAY " coil error"
BUT WHEN I PUT THE COIL THERE IS NO DESPLAY IN THE LCD
AND THE 7812 BECAME VERY HOT
PLEASE ANY IDIA TO HELP ME
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: